[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see all these ethercuck posts, and while they are kinda funny,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 10awrc.jpg (55 KB, 772x500) Image search: [Google]
10awrc.jpg
55 KB, 772x500
I see all these ethercuck posts, and while they are kinda funny, they are a little juvenile. Not everyone that buys ether are cucks. Some of them are keks and others are cocks. You should be praising ether shills though because without them this board would be boring. Embrace ethereum. Obviously you shouldn't buy any because it's going to crash soon for shits sake, but lets stop mocking ether shills please. Always remember that PND and Doge shills were much much worse and 5 times as dedicated. This is a shitcoin containment board after all.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 23359901.jpg (69 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
23359901.jpg
69 KB, 480x360
>nethercucks face when ether hits $100

stay poor you dumb kuk
>>
File: 4137637-jej10.jpg (126 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
4137637-jej10.jpg
126 KB, 960x637
>>1125043
Relax buddy. If any of these guys call you an ethercuck I got your back. Your shilling is protected here.
>>
kek, I also love the name Etherbutt
>>
>>1125167
Etherbutt is brety gud too. I think buttcoins may have cornered the market on that meme though.
>>
nethercucks btfo
>>
File: 1426272835377.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426272835377.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
When did people switch from nocoiners to nethercucks? What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>1125426
>nethercuck
>no ether cuck
Not rocket science, bub.
>>
File: 1437246996297.jpg (41 KB, 560x610) Image search: [Google]
1437246996297.jpg
41 KB, 560x610
>>1125430
but nether has a completely different meaning if you write it alone. Wouldn't no ethercuck make more sense?
>>
>>1125032
>it's going to crash soon
Is this rooted in any information? Did BTC value plummet when new exchanges appeared?
>>
>>1125433
>Nethercuck damage control
>>
>>1125433
This is exactly what I thought. I thought nethercuck meant cucks with nethercoin.
>>
You guys think I should keep my coins on Poloniex or in a wallet?
>>
>>1125826
i hear to put your money in exchange only for trading and then get it the fuck out of there and back to your wallet.
>>
what wallet should I use to hold my ETH?
>>
BUY MORE FAGGOTS
>>
how do i transfer my money back and forth between etherwallet and polo?
>>
>>1125972
>people seeing OPs pic and thinking this is an ethereum thread
Hoooo boy!
>>
>>1125980
short eth
>>
>>1125887
myetherwallet.com is good
>>
File: 1322282100992.jpg (29 KB, 336x490) Image search: [Google]
1322282100992.jpg
29 KB, 336x490
>>1125426
>>1125433
I actually thought it meant non-cucks with ethers.
>>
>not dump ETH for MAID

http://dcebrief.com/maidsafe-announces-decentralized-internet-program-coming-in-march/
>>
>>1126238
Interesting article. I think I might have to jump on some MAID before eth crashes.
>>
>>1126238
So how is MAID actually better than ETH?
>>
>>1126247
It's not a question of better than. It's different tech entirely. ETH is centered around smart contracts and such. MAID is more about decentralized internet. Serverless websites and much more.
>>
>>1126253
how can I buy MAID?
>>
>>1126247

It's a lot further behind. Maidsafe is 16 guys in some tiny scottish town. They've been running for 10 years so far with very little to show for it. People desperately want it to be the next ETH because MAID is cheap as fuck right now.
>>
>>1126317
Same place as ETH, its on Poloniex.
>>
>>1126365
Except they do have something to show for it guy. Stop asserting that it's a replacement for ETH, it's not, completely different thing.
>>
>>1126387

Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean ETH and MAID are the same thing. Just that people want MAID to be as popular as ETH is now.
>>
>>1126395
Meh, idk if /biz/ jumps on the MAID bandwagon. The barrier to entry for the average user is next to nothing for MAID. It'll gain traction by itself from normal people. ETH is good stuff, but the people using it won't be everyday people.
>>
Wasn't around for any of the alt coins but how are they the same? Seems ether actually has use outside of black market shenanigans and niche shops. Why wouldn't it succeed?
>>
>>1126418
Naw. Virtually no current use right now. All speculation.
>>
>>1126420
Not currently being used and no use are not the same thing senpai. Alt coins were literally just bitcoin by another name. Ether may be that but etherium working with it is what makes it worth something.
>>
>>1126424
All you did is reaffirm what he just said dumbass. This is all speculation. These projects aren't complete and unforeseen problems can occur.
>>
>>1126424
All altcoins promised something. Ether is yet to have actual use.
>>
>>1126429
>>1126431
My question is what utility did other alt coins promise? Did they have a working prototype of their goal like etherium does? Strong corporate sponsors interested in the tech? Seems like they just made new hashing algorithms and called it a day.
>>
>>1126453
Pretty much every altcoin promised new utility and all altcoins had working prototypes. Some altcoins had corporate sponsors. Hell, Ripple was even given millions of dollars from Google. They also created a working prototype for smart contracts while ethereum was just twidling their thumbs. In my book, both ripple and ethereum are the same thing. Premine altcoins who have very limited use. They even have the same exact speil, although ripple came first. I dont see either of these nichecoins becoming mainstream.
>>
Usually I'm not a guy that grudges other people at all but when it comes to Ethereum, I wish someone would genocide these people hitler-tier because you can see most of them are just stupid teenage/early 20s dropouts who hope to get rich with this shit (which aint happening by the way). They are basically like degenerate gamblers/lottery players who have this weird delusion of becoming rich easily.

What pisses me off most about the ETH community is that shitty "internet-language" they use:
>"BTC get rekt"
>"moooooon"
>"mooooooooooooooooooooooooooon"
>"gg pump soon"
>"BTC is kill"
>"they said the same about BTC back then"
>"sooon moooon, I can finally fix my teeth"

fucking degenerates.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.