[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I live in Canada and I have about $30,000USD that I got from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
So I live in Canada and I have about $30,000USD that I got from my loaded grandma as a graduation present.

Should I convert it to CAD now, or wait and see if the CAD goes to shit again? Do you guys think it will go back to around $1.40 again?
>>
Convert it to fucking ETH
>>
>>1124647
Spend it on ethercuck. Duh.
>>
>>1124647
Do not spend it on eth.
>>
>>1124664
>>1124670
>>1124673
What the hell is ETH? this is my first time on this board.
I have $30,000 CAD in student loans.. so I was looking to pay those off
>>
>>1124679
Google ethercuck. Its the newest cryptokek.
>>
buy ethcuck u fucking cuck
>>
>>1124679
Just to inform you, this board has been taken over by cryptocurrency shrills (e.g Bitcoin).
>>
>>1124679
Don't fucking get financial advice from 4chan you idiot.
>>
>>1124680
>>1124693
Is it a meme, or is it actually worth buying? is there an idiot's guide somewhere?
>>
>>1124701

It's pure highly speculative meme-shit. Don't touch it.
>>
If oil goes down again then CAD will follow. Will oil go down? That is the question!
>>
>>1124701

its the next step in evolution after bitcoin

its the only way you're going to make 10-100x gains on your investment

dont listen to the nethercucks, theyre stuck in the past
>>
{>1124733
Lmao dont listen to cucks from Netherlands? Why not?
>>
File: nethercuck_footwear.jpg (22 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
nethercuck_footwear.jpg
22 KB, 300x204
>>1124736

because they wear wooden shoes
>>
>>1124647
canadian fag here.

realistically, i think you have either two options here:
1) use the money to pay back debt (student loans)
2) use the money to invest in stocks/bonds/mutual fonds.

to see which option is best, you have to determine which option gives you a higher return. for example, if the interest rate is 5% for all your date, but your expected return in investment is only 4%. than you're better off using the money to pay off the debt. but if your investment return is 6%, than it's better to invest rather than pay off debt.
>>
>>1124759
This isn't a serious investment or biz board, it's a Mongolian virtual crypto currency shill fest.
>>
File: 1456401384563.png (525 KB, 859x885) Image search: [Google]
1456401384563.png
525 KB, 859x885
>>1124703
>"Bitcoins are just a meme, it'll never last!"
-u several years ago
>>
>>1124759
I'm definitely looking to pay off the student loans. Question is, should I convert the money now, or wait and see if the exchange rate goes higher?
>>
>>1124771
Buy ether and your money will have doubled by the end of the month
>>
>>1124775
This. Ethercuck can not go down.
>>
>>1124775
>>1124782
tell you what, you two buy $100 worth and post proof, and I will spend all of the $30,000. And if I profit I'll pay you each $1000
>>
>>1124770
LTC is still a meme u know, what is your point?
>>
>>1124788
I couldnt take your money. I'm doing this just to help all the newfags get some cryptokeks, specifically ethercuck.
>>
>>1124771
do you have any confidence in trudeau turning things around or do you think he'll tank the economy further into ruin? if you think he'll turn things around, than exchange the money now. if not, than wait...
>>
File: the moon.jpg (35 KB, 610x511) Image search: [Google]
the moon.jpg
35 KB, 610x511
>>1124788
I already have over $100 worth and am still profiting today

Don't send me cash, just sweet sweet ether
>>
>>1124811
ok I'll buy a couple just to shut your mouth. How do I buy some?
>>
File: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (1 MB, 1178x980) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png
1 MB, 1178x980
>>1124820
-Go to circle.com
-Make account, attach your bank account, debit, or credit card
-Buy bitcoin, ask for a limit increase on circle to buy even more, just supply more info
-Go to ethereumwallet.com, launch beta, make sure to check the box with "Create Wallet with passcode," create passcode, now you have an ether wallet
-Copy the URL at the top, DON'T LOSE IT, back it up somewhere safe, like a notepad doc or whatever
-Press the little down arrow in the upper right near the i, which you should read, to back up your wallet
-Go to shapeshift.io
-Leave deposit as BTC, change Receive to Ether
-Type/paste your Ether Address from ethereum wallet into the "payment address" box
-Click start
-Use circle.com to transfer bitcoins to the deposit address shapeshift gives you
-Wait, shapeshift will automatically transfer the ether into your ethereum wallet
-NEXT STOP, THE MOON
>>
>>1124838
I already have an account with coinbase. Can i use that instead of circle, or does it have to be cirlcle?
>>
>>1124838
Ethercuck. Next stop? THE MOON.
>>
>>1124847
Coinbase is fine too, it doesn't really matter
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.