[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with bad decisions, /biz/? The mistakes you make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1445604626474.jpg (5 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
1445604626474.jpg
5 KB, 153x179
How do you deal with bad decisions, /biz/? The mistakes you make?
>>
I learn from them
>>
I didnt buy Ether when it was about $2. Now i looked the other day and its almost $10. Pissed off to say the least.

Gonna wait, hopefully it will fall to $5
>>
>>1123926
>Gonna wait, hopefully it will fall to $5
lol, buy now before it's $100
>>
>>1123926
Ethercuck never goes down in price. You should know this
>>
>>1123926
That logic makes no sense.

If you expect it to fall, what says it won't fall further? If you think it has basis to fall, then why would you not just short it right now?

On the other hand, if you think it is a good investment and will go up in value, why not buy it now?

It has less chance of falling then raising instead of continuing to go up. Trend reversals are rarer than trends.

I just don't understand your logic. It seems to be based on feels.
>>
I dont believe in free will and I dont believe in changing the past, so that makes accepting bad decisions easy.

We're all being lived by our thoughts, feelings and outside factors.
>>
>>1123954
This. Dont think. Just buy ethercuck. Its the safest option. You dont want to regret not buying your whole life.
>>
>>1123962
And even our thoughts are pretty much the product of our lives.
>>
>>1123963
>Don't think

Ether shills in a nutshell
>>
>>1123968
I think he's just a reverse psychology anti ether shill. He thinks he's hurting ethereums cause but really he's solidifying it's memetic value. It's truly a bullish signal.
>>
I usually kill myself, works every time
>>
>>1124002
This. Ethercuck has never been more bullish. Lets use meme power to push this to the moon.
>>
>>1124012
Who do you think will get bored sooner? Me or you?

Clue: its not me
>>
>>1124016
Bored of what?
>>
>>1124019
Your mum sucking me off
>>
>>1124033
Eww. My moms old. Get some standards. If you had bought ethercuck like we told you to you would have a 10/10 hottie sucking you off instead. Hotties love ethercuck.
>>
>>1123918
Liquor.
>>
>>1124043
This. Just buy Ethercuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.