[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XMR Monero/DASH spike (24h)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What's going on?
>>
Idiots trying to pump shitcoins while big daddy ETH takes a breather.

Monero has a huge queue of bagholders waiting to gtfo and so does dash.

Those gains will melt away as soon as they happen.
>>
>>1123632
I was looking to buy Monero but seems iffy as f
>>
>>1123634
It is manipulated by whales. And the lead dev is an obese smooth talking chucklefuck and like attracts like. Monero is a currency for fat people and mexicans that dont know any better.
>>
Monero is better than bitcoin with only one thing - anonymity.

And nobody cares about that.

In fact, you can make Bitcoin anonymous by tumbling.

Monero would face all the same problems Bitcoin faced if adopted widely. So it is useless shit.
>>
>>1123632
This. Ethercuck isnt going down its just taking a breather.
>>
>>1123632
>>1123634
>>1123634
>>1123640
>>1123648
>>1123692
Is this some kind of Ethereum jidf? Why do you know enough about Monero to bash it but not enough to see its quality. I swear, this is definitely some samefagging shit.

Watch this talk from Monero's smooth talking lead dev and you'll see that anonymity is actually extremely important for money and Monero actually fixes lots of bitcoins problems including block size.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVm1dMn5Ks
>>
>>1123629
Humpy dumpy pumpy

Look at the volume of shitcoins and compare that to volume of ETH.

Any questions?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 800x450
>>1123840
Sorry bro. Fat devs lead to fat losses.
>>
>>1123856
I bought his coin, but that motherfucker is one of the ugliest persons I've ever seen.
>>
>>1123877
You ever seen a young bill gates? Ugly = money
>>
>>1123856
Xmr is up 98% in the last 30 days but yeah ok.
>>
>>1123852
Yeah, how sad are you going to be when xmr starts getting that volume and you missed your chance to accumulate for cheap.
>>
>>1123881
Yeah zoom right out on the chart and then tell me what agreat investment shitty monero is.
>>
>>1123856
Actually that is a good argument. Fat devs usually are more prone to scamming as their greed for food manifests in their greed for wealth.

The "fat bankers" meme is not there without reason. Vitalik seems like a much more honest and open person.

Compare him to Karpeles faggot.
>>
>>1123898
You could have said the same thing about eth two months ago.
>>
>>1123880
This.

Hot people will just waste the money on booze, hot sex, boat rides and hanging out with their hot friends, laughing at losers. That is because hot people have intrinsic superiority complex ingrained from birth. Ugly people are what world hangs on.
>>
I love idiots like you. Please remain the same level of idiotic until we have a cargo full of XMR. When it takes over you can buy it for $15 each
>>
>>1123906
You'll be waiting a long time fatso
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.