[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I too pretty to make living on wages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_3872.jpg (2 MB, 1277x1915) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3872.jpg
2 MB, 1277x1915
>25 yrs old
>8/10
>software engineer
>Bsc. in Computer Science
>worked for big enterprises

I am now focusing on my own start-up, building my own app. I can do it all - design, engineering, marketing. No money return at the beginning but I feel happy as hell. What are the chance that my biz will fail and I'll have to return to living paycheck by paycheck?
>>
Get over yourself and just start gobblin' cocks. Faggot.
>>
>>1123538
I'm a girl, your turd.
>>
>>1123535
>8/10
Says who? Also tits or gtfo slut
>>
>>1123541
Like I said, just start gobblin' cocks. Faggot.
>>
>>1123535
try r9k
>>
pls be my gf
>>
>>1123535
Depends on the app, and how you market it. If you have automated blogs/twitter/fb pages with an outreach of tens of thousands you have a decent chance of success, provided the app isn't entirely worthless.
>>
>>1123541
>I'm a girl

TITS OR GTFO bitch
>>
Please be my gf
>>
>>1123535
Please be my gf
>>
you made the same thread a couple of weeks ago on /p/ asking if you should be a model or a photographer

fuck off autist, you played yourself
>>
bump please please be my gf
>>
>>1123535
>what are the chances I can live off this single app I made
practically zero
>>
why aren't you my gf yet
>>
>>1123538
>>1123541
>>1123546
>>1123554
>>1123683
>>1123689
>>1123723
>>1123835
>>1123883
I thought I was on /b/

Saged and Reported
>>
>>1123535

Your eyes straight up at doge's eyes if that's you. Ching chong.

And what the fuck does pretty have to do with anything? Just do some shit and stop attention whoring.
>>
>>1123535
>return to living paycheck by paycheck
If you aren't already making a living off of your looks then you are nowhere near as pretty as you think you are.
Confirmed for 5/10 super average, nothing special, attention whore.

>What are the chance that my biz will fail?
>No money return
It already has.
also see >>1123838
>>
>>1123535
>gook
>pretty
Yeah try again.
>>
Tennis abbey court is where you will end up living.

Animals reside on /biz/, couldn't flip a NASDAQ into a stopgap. Pretty means you are gifted and remembered by God -- get out there and eat that cash woman.

Back to tennis on my white horse, Alfred.
>>
File: whiteknight.gif (77 KB, 618x490) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.gif
77 KB, 618x490
>>1123886
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.