[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad will not help me do a down payment on my first place.I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg (53 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg
53 KB, 362x400
My dad will not help me do a down payment on my first place.I literally only have 3K to go, and he can easily loan it to me. I already sold everything I had of any worth and am so close. Now if I cant do it by end of weekend, the deal is off. He said 'tough luck', and is going to cost me this whole deal. He is only mad because I got this far through my own skills, and now wants to rub it in that I never 'listened' to him. Am I being unreasonable to ask this money from him?
>>
>>1123171
Yes. He doesn't owe you shit
>>
>can't afford a downpayment
>thinks he can afford the regular payments
>>
>>1123171
You'll be better off for it. Imagine a life where you owe that place to the generosity of your dad instead of being able to buy it yourself. It's only 3k, anon. Another opportunity will be there.
>>
>>1123171
Patience fagit.
>>
>>1123272
this. do not ask daddy for money. you are your own man.
>>
Do you really want to borrow money from an asshole?
>>
Dump your nest egg into ETH. You'll make that 3k by the end of the weekend.
>>
>>1123943
This. Dont buy ethercuck at your own risk.
>>
>>1123955
Wait. That came out wrong. I meant buy ethercuck. Always buy.
>>
>>1123171
>my daddy wont give me money WAAAAH!
Thats what I read.

He could have probably just as easily lent you the whole $50k, right?
>>
>>1123955
>>1123961
>shills tripping over themselves

To be fair, it must be tiring as hell lieposting all day and all night
>>
>>1123970
The posts calling it ethercuck is just one guy though, doing some reverse impersonation shaming.
>>
>>1123995
bruh, buy euthcuck or be poor

the choice is easy
>>
>>1123171
You're not being unreasonable to ask, and he's not being unreasonable to say no. Tell the seller you're three thousand short and ask him to lower the price.

If you're Canadian, you'd better be prepared for him to say he told you so when the market corrects.
>>
>>1123995
Umm... its way out of my control now. Ethercuck has taken on a life of its own on this board.
>>
>>1123171

Just got off the phone with my dad. He is literally bailing me out because I spent on the rent money on ether. LOL.

sucks to be you anon, not everyone can have an awesome dad like me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.