[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is Eth right now /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: nocoins.jpg (50 KB, 763x396) Image search: [Google]
nocoins.jpg
50 KB, 763x396
Where is Eth right now /biz/?
>>
>>1122923
Ethercuck is going to the moon and planting a flag and shit.
>>
>>1122923
I won't say I'm an economy expert.
But I'm 100% positive in my prediciton.

It will either
go UP
or
go Down
>>
File: headnshoulders.jpg (124 KB, 932x514) Image search: [Google]
headnshoulders.jpg
124 KB, 932x514
Is it in the process of building a nice little head and shoulders over the next week? How low is it going to dip?
I think we might see it back down 0.018 BTC by mid next week
>>
>>1122925
>ethercuck
See this? Stop it.
>>
>>1122935
What? Its a term of endearment. Kind of like saying "fuck off" to your gf but you really mean "i love u baby".
>>
well there are many more eth than btc available right now so even with the same general level of volume and market capitalization eth will not be worth in the three digits

so you won't ever be able to make an xboxhueg amount of money on it unless you put up a lot anyway
>>
>>1122938
lmao i kekd
>>
reminder that ethereum is beta and is trading at like 80% of bitcoin's volume

it's worth more than every other altcoin combined
>>
>>1122958

I should say 80% of bitcoin's volume on Poloniex. Wait until it's on more exchanges.
>>
>bought some BTC from a trade site 1 1/2 hours ago.
>Verified and paid
>"processing"
>ETH is dropping back towards sub 0.02
>still don't have the BTC to buy when it does

Hurry the FUCK UP.
>>
>>1122974
I would be sweating bricks. Imagine if it goes to $50 a coin in the next 5 minutes. You're going to live with regret the rest of your life and probably become a bum.
>>
>>1122935
maybe the day you stop polluting our board, Shillington
>>
>>1122974
>>1122981

This.
Imagine watching it spike to $50,000,000 per coin and promptly crash without being able to do anything.
That'd be torture.
>>
>>1123024
Why ethercuck though? It is not even funny or clever. It is just annoying.
>>
>>1123099
Ya you make fun but Bitcoin went to $1100/coin pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>1122974
mines been processing for 6 hours, might have saved me some money
>>
>>1123114
Cause the word cuck will annoy the shit out of everyone.
And from a viewpoint of psychology, you would want to subconsciously attack a person mind by relating the word Ether to Cuck.
Hence making people to hate Ether as much as they hate Cuck.

But for what purpose? I do not know.
Maybe anon just wanna Do it For FREE
>>
>>1123114
I told you. Its a term of endearment. I call my little brother "fucking faggot" but he knows I really mean "i love you bro". You just have to read between the lines.
>>
>>1123136
Ya right. That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: above the rest.jpg (132 KB, 831x659) Image search: [Google]
above the rest.jpg
132 KB, 831x659
>>1122934
Here it comes

To the floor boys!
>>
smart investors always believe in their investment even though its a sunk cost/profit

i personally am not a ethercuck but i did buy 1 btc when it was around 813 in 2013, im still keeping the dream alive
>>
>>1123452
Your fantasies...
>>
>>1122923
the latter.
>>
>>1123468
Convert it in to ETH you shmucky goy
>>
>>1123468
Buy some ethercuck.
>>
>>1123452
Didn't work, what now?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.