[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Download Ethereum-Wallet 0.5.0 Homestead release. >unzip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ETHEREUM-ICON_Black.png (547 KB, 8000x8000) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM-ICON_Black.png
547 KB, 8000x8000
>Download Ethereum-Wallet 0.5.0 Homestead release.
>unzip the file
>click on ethereum-wallet.exe
>nothing happen
what do?
>>
>>1122725
This is not your personal tech support

Like youre such a fag you dont even say what OS you're using
>>
>>1122729
This. Dont ask us about ethercuck. You should already know how to use it.
>>
>>1122729
I'm just trying my luck here. Redditors are bunch of self absorbed know-it-all fucks.
I downloaded geth but don't know how to start it
I'm using win 64
>>
>>1122739
Should just werk m8

Im on linux so i cant help you
>>
>>1122739
Were not self absorbed here at all. We totes want to help you to mine it instead of buy it. We arent just trying to get you to baghold here. We want to help you because thats how benevolent we are.
>>
>>1122755
how the fuck can I mine when I don't even know how to start
>>
>>1122755
>has no clue what mist is for

Stfu nocoins.
>>
>>1122725
if you don't know how to start geth, then there's really no point to you getting started.

this is a pretty good link to get started with mining using geth:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-ethereum/

Its a pretty complicated process to explain, especially if I don't know your objective here.
>>
>>1122762
tell me what do I need to install
Go? Linux? C++? Java?
>>
>>1122762
I followed all the steps and this is what I got
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 637x58) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 637x58
>>1122772
>>
that app doesn't even let you add your own wallets to it lol
>>
>>1122774
>Ethereum-Wallet 0.5.0 Homestead release.
lets start with step 1 here.

What are you trying to do?
Are you trying to create a wallet? Meaning are you simply looking to create a wallet address?
>>
>>1122826
yes I want a destop wallet of my own.
I thought it would be like downloading league of legend, then click lol.exe and start playing
>>
>>1122847
yes, it is not quite like that at all. You def. need to understand DOS, and understand what geth is.
>>
>>1122725
This, how the hell do I store my ETH safely? I don't want to leave it on the exchange.
>>
>>1123494
myetherwallet.com
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.