[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm falling back to reality and don't know what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1456871533264.jpg (44 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1456871533264.jpg
44 KB, 709x765
I'm falling back to reality and don't know what to do with my life. I'm a high school dropout with a GED. I'm 22 years old. I inherited $200K 3 years ago and I've blown through it all trying to be a day trader. Should I get into IT or become an Accountant?
>>
>>1122705
Buy ethercuck. You wont have to work ever again. Nobody that ever buys ethercuck will
>>
>I inherited $200K 3 years ago and I've blown through it all trying to be a day trader.

details
>>
>>1122730

>started with penny stocks
>lost $60K
>got into day trading TSLA
>got BTFO
>got into futures
>BTFO
>tried equities again
>wasn't making enough money
>went back to futures
>BTFO
>>
>>1122735
jesus christ. penny stocks?

what futures were you trading? oil?
>>
Ya fucked up OP. You could have just let that 200k sit till you were 45 in literally any investment and could have retired early.

What you should have done was that. And then focus on your education in either IT or Accountant and then just keep adding to the pile you already had.
>>
>>1122735
wow you retard
>>
File: oshit.jpg (8 KB, 197x160) Image search: [Google]
oshit.jpg
8 KB, 197x160
>inherited $200K 3 years ago and I've blown through it all trying to be a day trader
>>
File: 4616858-6699722773-DCz7J.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
4616858-6699722773-DCz7J.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
>>1122735
ahahhaahhaah holy fuck!
you idiot
it's like a perfect list on
>HOW TO LOSE MONEY THE FASTEST
you couldn't have lost it quicker if you spent it all on lottery tickets you dumbass

>started on penny stocks
jesus christ my fucking sides i mean JUST
>>
Should have just bought ETH OP

You'd have made thirty one times your initial investment, like I have.

Ah well, thats what you get for swallowing the mainstream stocks and shares meme hook line and sinker.
>>
>>1122735
The average pleb doesn't bother learning anything about investing before investing so I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>1123521

>the average average person

wat
>>
>>1123516
This. You should feel bad for not buying ethercuck.
>>
File: 1456466003857.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
1456466003857.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>>1122735
>mfw he used technical analysis

another cuck in the poorhouse
>>
>>1122735
literally how? were you trading 10+ lots with the futures? or were you trying to be a scalper?
>>
>>1122705
Reminder that these threads are iHaz spamefagging stories he can reference later in arguments
>>
>>1122705
>mfw I lost 6k on daytrading over 6 months
>mfw I read your story
>mfw you lost 60k trading penny stocks
JUST
I thought I was a cuck but jesustittyfuckingchrist op you sir are on another level of cuckery you have truly ascended to another plane of niggerness. For real though you really fucked up op and I can only imagine how much you must hate yourself for losing that money the only thing you can do is try to learn something about what you did wrong.
>>
>day trading
Not even once
>>
>>1122705
You need to dump every last penny you have into Ether right now. After a few years you'll be a millionaire. After that just stay away from trading
>>
Should stop giving him a hard time, this is why us as a species is dwindling.

OP, I take it that you've learned your lesson. Which is good, as now you can apply it to future situations. If you'd wish to continue trading, I'd recommend reading up on proper trading techniques and trade small amounts in order to get a better understanding.

Since your funds are rather low I'm assuming, I'd venture out for a job in order to retain what you've inherited and prevent yourself from becoming a NEET as many here have proven themselves to be.

Once you have a good amount of money collected up with that inheritance, I'd suggest real estate.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>1122705

>I inherited $200K 3 years ago and I've blown through it all trying to be a day trader. Should I get into IT or become an Accountant?

And you probably laughed at me when I told you that trading doesn't work.

>tfw when 21 and own two rental properties worth more than that

But I won't be mean to you. You're still young. Just work hard and stop being retarded.
>>
>>1123521

There's nothing to learn. If there was a secret formula to gamble in the stock market and win with little risk everybody would do it.

You're just gambling and being stupid.

It's also not hard to see why the average person shouldn't be able to make any money by gambling in stocks.

The average person has no source of information that the market hasn't already reacted to. You're always going to be the last sucker who gets the information unless you work for one of these big firms who have first hand knowledge sources.
>>
>>1123812

N-not true.
>>
>>1124395
Even if it were it still made me laugh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.