[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking to try and become "unethical"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: bond villain.jpg (21 KB, 239x352) Image search: [Google]
bond villain.jpg
21 KB, 239x352
I've been thinking to try and become "unethical" to a degree too see if I can profit using some stereotypical groups of people, be it selling fucking t-shirts or coding stupid and simple mobile apps I hope will go viral or whatever.

What would you say are some of the most profitable people?

I've been thinking about this and they all seem to share a few common things:
>they must identify with some group very strongly, a bonus is if they feel like everyone else needs to know about them being in their group
>they must have disposable income
>they must be somewhat stupid or at least susceptible to peer pressure

I've been thinking of vegans and SJWs, maybe religiousfags/atheists, but what else are there?
>>
>>1122585
The idea I had if I was living in the USA would be to screen print a bunch of for-trump and against-trump tshirts.
Just rip designs off, source the tees cheap, print them quick and sell them with a decent mark up.
>>
>>1122585
/pol/tards and drumphcucks

Product to sell: fox news and the republican party

LoL
>>
File: WORRY.jpg (10 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.jpg
10 KB, 193x245
>>1122591
I thought about that as well, it would be extremely easy as well since some of the voting base seems to be extremely strong in their opinions and extremely retarded with their money, but I wouldn't want to risk getting into shit because I was profiting using the candidates' names without permission or something.

I'm also no in the US but with the internet that's hardly relevant in most cases.
>>
>>1122591
This. Rip off famous design (coca-cola, nike, etcc.) register yourself as to be protected by "parody", satyre status so no copyright problem. Use designs with pro-trump (no hassle for use of his name in support), I'm not sure if you can also milk the anti-side without possible blowback, maybe using Drumpf instead of Trump.
>>
>>1122585
I was going to say to tell everyone to buy ethercuck but then I realized thats not unethical.
>>
File: pondering anon.png (1 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
pondering anon.png
1 KB, 473x454
>>1123167
I don't think I'll start dancing around big brands and parodies anytime soon because even the slightest mistake will fuck me over. When it comes to the elections I was thinking of something that is not directly referencing the candidates, but still obvious enough to make people associate the designs with them.
>>
File: bumpu.jpg (27 KB, 409x265) Image search: [Google]
bumpu.jpg
27 KB, 409x265
Don't mind me.
>>
>>1122585
Exploit the real consumers; teenagers, instead of "atheists" and whatnot.

There has been some mentioning of Trump-shirts. It's not an all bad idea, but I think that a lot of people aren't too keen on showing their political opinion in today's day and age.
>>
>>1123208
make a funny graphic with his hair
and maybe hipster glasses underneath and call it hipster trump
>>
File: pondering monkey.jpg (24 KB, 430x322) Image search: [Google]
pondering monkey.jpg
24 KB, 430x322
>>1124078
>Exploit the real consumers; teenagers, instead of "atheists" and whatnot.
No reason why these groups couldn't overlap though. Every group has its share of teenagers.
>>
>>1123176
I dont get all these ethercuck posts. Are ETH shills proud of being cucks or is /biz/ just mocking them?
>>
Business Forum Community regarding Investments, Passive Income, The Stock Market, Forex Trading, and more,
thebizness(dot)org
>>
>>1124097
True. I was thinking more of a sub-group, so to speak. A lot of people may identify themselves as atheists, but it's not part of their identity. Getwahtimtalkinabeet?
>>
The people who are probably the worst with money are Bernie supporters. I cant imagine they took the time to learn anything about personal finance. You could probably sell some new slogan his campaign hasnt copyrighted like Bern this House Down! with wallstreet on fire or something
>>
Use the fucking Obama 'CHANGE' tshirt, keep the slogan exactly the same but put Trump's face on it and sell it in the towns he's rallying Jesus Christ
>>
>>1124225
There was supposed to be a comma after 'rallying', but I guess it still works
>>
File: it's money.jpg (13 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
it's money.jpg
13 KB, 450x300
>>1124179
I'm mainly thinking of the people who are very vocal about belonging to a specific group. They are often teenagers, true, but not always, and the main point is that every niche group has its share of these people. For example there are perfectly reasonable vegans, but then there are the obnoxious fucktards who can't shut up about it, and those are usually young as well -> the target subgroup.
>>1124222
Is the world bern trademarked?
>>
crossfitters
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.