[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board gets about 300 newfag posters everyday. And I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456870232100.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1456870232100.gif
2 MB, 245x245
This board gets about 300 newfag posters everyday. And I'm no different.

What are some books or skills that are must read/have for /biz/ness?
Ex: Richest man in Babylon ; Financial Accounting
>>
Working at McDonald's
>>
>>1121962
>300 newfag posters a day
No. This is a small ass board.
>>
>>1121962
>300 newfag
not true but there are seriously autistic people here as on any board that fuck all this shit up.
As for books first grasp the basics in economy and not economy philosophical books.
Specialization in something is the key to success.
>>
Rich Dad Poor Dad
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-12-28-07.png (181 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-12-28-07.png
181 KB, 480x800
There really should be a wiki for this on a sticky so it can easily be linked in these threads.
>>
>>1122117
Ignore this meme trash.

Read foundations of financial institutions and markets by modigliani & co.

Read any accounting text that describes how to keep Gen journal>ledger>income statement>Balance sheet.

All investments can be modeled as a series of zero-coupon bonds and compared to the yield curve of 1 yr treasuries for the same maturity (risk-free benchmark)
>>
More Money Than God for hedge funds, check the endnotes section
>>
>>1122117
>The Art of War

Jesus, I swear that has to be the greatest piece of literature ever written. I've seen the lessons in that applied to almost everything.
>>
>>1121962
>300 posters a day

Yeah fucking right. Most of the posts here are from the same people. This board gets a few new posters a week maybe. We are full of whiny little bitches who constantly complain about the state of this board without realizing they are the ones shitting it up though.

Still not that bad of a board compared to others. At least our autists and neets want to make money.
>>
>>1123223
I'm one of the new people on this board, I don't post much. I mostly lurk and learn since I know I'll just look like an ignorant asswad.

>At least our autistis and neets want to make money

I want to be a neet that can make. Using this board and threads like these to find out how. Already invested in ether as a start.
>>
>>1123235
Investing in ethercuck is a great start.
>>
>>1121962
buy ethereum
>>
File: 1455489754250.gif (1 MB, 1078x1660) Image search: [Google]
1455489754250.gif
1 MB, 1078x1660
>>1121962
>>
>>1121962
https://mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
>>
intelligent investor

also read all of warren buffets letters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.