[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /biz/, 20 y o engineering student reporting. I wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: RarePepe252.png (93 KB, 335x447) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe252.png
93 KB, 335x447
Sup /biz/, 20 y o engineering student reporting.

I wanted to know how to make money. I know this sounds stupid, but I've been wandering on this board for a time now, and it looks like a lot of you got some tricks to make easy $/€.
I'm not talking about thousands of $/€ a month, but because I'm a student, I'm listening to your advice on how to make money without a great knowledge.
I want to stop only being paying things all the time, never seeing +x€ lines on my bank account except my scholarship's ones., that's why I come to you.
I do not know a lot about programming and stuff like that, and I do not have any Ebay account or anything.
The only thing I got is a laptop that I can run 24/7 and a free internet connection, and some mathematic/probabilistic skills.
I know money doesn't come just like that, and because I have a freaking high amount of free time I would not bother if I have to read a lot or to study about a technical field or subject.
I'm not expecting money to come in the first days for sure.

Icing on the cake, I can not invest huge amounts of cash (student life).

Wat do /biz/ ?
>>
purchase ethereum
>>
Suck X dicks for Y dollars.
>>
>>1121834
Kek
>>
>>1121831
>Get a job
>Save money
>Put some of that saved money on the side for investing

That's what I'm doing. I keep most of my money for my expenses and I save most.

I put $100 into Ether, and I'm hoping it takes off like Bitcoin in the next year.
>>
>>1121831
You could get an on-campus job.
>>
>>1121843

I'd like to, but thanks to the laws of my country, if the administration founds out that I'm working and earning money during the year, they will stop my scholarship and ask me to give them back what they gave to me. I know this sounds ridiculous but their justification is that I should be studying, not working, and if I'm working I do not need any scholarship.
>>
>>1121845
Yep, was thinking about it, but I'm quite young and recrutors tell me that I lack experience.
Moreover, I'm not studying in my home country and I do not speak the local language, which is a big con.
>>
>>1121831
The way i see it:
Engineering, you create something of value. A design, patent, product, etc
business, you exponentiate what your other skills can bring.
As you see, nothing^1000000 is still nothing. That is why its hard to "make a lot of money, with nothing, in a very short tome"
>>
>>1121853
Jesus, where are you?
>>
>>1121876

I'm French studying abroad, but France's administration is giving me my scholarship.
I have a special one intended for the "very-low income student" because I am on my own since I'm 16, and the scholarship being consequent (~6k€/year), they do not allow me to work except in July/August.
>>
>>1121834

Yeah I already got a lil bit of ethereum, around 30 of them, bought it when it was 2€20.
>>
>>1121857
nicely put
>>
>>1121857
Roger that.

The things is I do not want to make a lot of money with nothing in a very short time.

I'm looking for an extra income, let's say between 10 and 50€ a month, and I'd like to invest myself in it.

Even if it's not that much, being able to make money on my own would make me happy and probably ideas on what next should I do.

Also, let me remember you, I'm 20 years old, only stuff I saw in school was about mathematics and physics, I am for now unable to create a design/patent/product or anything like that, dude I can do equations and stuff like that but no more.
>>
>wandering this board for a time now
No you haven't. Lurk more. Suck dicks and invest in etherium.

But if you really want a college tip I really don't see here, ever, it's to keep signing up for scholarships and sponsors. REALLY look into everything available. I had a buddy in college that was making 16k a semester because of all this gnarly shit he found just giving money to people to attend college - and this was well before Obama took office. He eventually made a business for himself signing other students up for a cut of what they received (25%). Guy made more money attending college than most people that graduated.
>>
>>1122187
how do you know what is legit and what is scams
>>
>>1121853
My cousin is irish living in the u.s for school and he has the same shit. They cover all of his costs but he isn't allowed to work. Shits hilarious because he only goes to school 3 days a week for 3 hours. Sits around doing nothing until we all get off work and pick him up.
>>
>>1122197
You don't pay them, they pay you. It's called research, and you should know how to do that as an engineering student.
>>
any one else read that as "rape" or that was just me?
>>
Was thinking this night and I think I should try to make something like a youtube compilation channel.
Big problem is I do not know a lot about law and copyright, so read a lot about it, and I think it's doable.

If some of the /biz/ ppl can answer this copyright-related question I would gain a good amount of time :
Is it legally okay if I make a compilation like Best NBA moves or Best NFL TD by taking videos from the official nba.com or nfl.com website? Giving them credit for sure, I know it will not grant me any right but I have to.
The thing is that I would make the videa based on the vine compilation format, and by only taking parts that are 4 to 6 secs long I don't know if I'm infringing the copyright law (not taking the heart of the work you know).

(Also, if I can't take the videa from the official site, can I take them from another vine compilation channel? I know this sounds stupid but taking short parts of other channel's videa can be allowed by youtube)

Any help would be gladly appreciated.
>>
Dear OP

the road to riches and bitches is finding a weak spot in sociate and exploiting it.
You are going to college, look around you and find problems that need solving and people would like to pay to solve it. Making graduates homework for money? looking after their bikes ?
ect i hope i gave you a good idea.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.