[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiss banks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1456766961998.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
1456766961998.gif
481 KB, 158x281
How hard is it for a UK citizen to open a Swiss bank account or a bank in any country where the UK authorities can't touch it? Will this be easier or harder if we vote to leave the EU?

Its to stop child support from coming after me. I'm not a nigger (niggers don't have tonnes of money to keep away from the authorities) and I'm not a criminal, just a guy who inherited a lot of money recently that I don't want my ex wife to get her evil hands on.
>>
>>1121424

Support your kids, you dick.
>>
>>1121428
I am, you dick. But if you think these child support agencies are about the welfare of the children and not about being some punitive and pro-feminist political tool you're seriously mistaken.
>>
>>1121424
Try Singapore or the Cook islands instead.
>>
The Swiss caved back in '09. They answer any and all requests for your info now. Trust law is what you should look into. If you were in America you could just incorporate yourself.
>>
>>1121424

Switzerland shares account info these days.

I'd look into less shady methods for hiding your money in your own country. Banking secret is gonna be a thing of the past real soon (sadly).
>>
>>1121424
Buy loads of bitcoins and then lose them in a boating accident.

Alternatively pretend to go canoeing and die and then Smuggle yourself to panama on a fake passport
>>
>>1121487
this. buy bitcoin and say the harddrive the wallet was saved on got stolen or you lost it. transfer the btc to another wallet, maybe repeat it 2-3 more times to be sure. at least this way the money is secure for some time. then u just have to figure out how u can use it again - maybe store it there until child is 18? depends how old ur kid is
>>
>>1121487
Have been seriously considering buttcoins but worried if they will crash hard again like they did at some point. Also its kinda tricky/risky to deal with them in the UK.
>>
you're basically a nigger

your child is going to grow up knowing that one parent was willfully negligent and a cheapskate without any justification other than being a nigger.
>>
>>1121720
This
>>
>>1121720
I'm already paying money to my child's bitch mother for my kids upbringing. I cannot even comprehend behaving like a nigger who abandons their kids to fate. It just doesn't fucking compute. Have a slightly better opinion of your fellow anon, for fucks sake.

The difference is that if/when the bitch mother finds out I have money, she will likely employ whatever _state-fucking-funded_ legal process she can to get a big cut of my money and spend it like the low-IQ nigger that all women are. It's far better off in my hands. Its all gonna go to my kid at some point anyway, I'm just making sure the middlebitch doesn't get her cut.
>>
>>1121720
lolwut.jpg
Its inheriance money, his exWIFE has nothing to do. If the man chooses, he can leave some to the kids as will when theyre not shitheads who will squander it.
>>
>>1121424
Considered an account in the Channel Islands such as the Isle of Man or Jersey? May provide you some degree of abstraction if you want to stay in the Sterling area. Else, you could get someone in the US to purchase you a reloadable cash card ( though these have limits around 3k USD and higher foreign transaction fees) just my 2¢. Or, travel to Eastern Europe and open a multi currency account in a place like Azerbaijan, which is much more liberal about foreigners opening accounts.
>>
>>1121743
Not yet but I will, thanks
>>
>>1121738
>lolwut.jpg
learn to comprehend what you read, he did not state that he was paying some child support, so the logical conclusion is that he wasn't paying anything.
>>1121731
any discovery process will show you were in possession of the money, it really doesn't matter where the money ends up, a judgement isn't based on that at all. except for the fact that you willfully tried to hide it may go against you if you are found liable, which may or may not be the case, since we don't know the specifics.

for example if she exists in some derelict row house and you are not paying fully and regularly, the court would frown upon that. since we don't know the whole story, who knows.
>>
Child support is based on what you *own* right?
House, cash, investments, cars, etc.
if you didn't legally own anything, you could get away with paying no child support while still controlling the above.
>get in a position where u could be sued: job/partnership/sole proprietorship
>"if I mess up I could lose my house if clients sue me"
>Create family trust. Rollover all assets (except cash because not allowed). Have you and your child be sole beneficiairies. Have lawyer/accountant/sibling/parent (someone you trust-they will have access to everything you once owned)
>Set up RESP for child. He will have access once he is 18 and post-secondary education.
>trust pays monies to you and child only (below poverty line)
>still use car/house. If you want to sell investments, ask trust manager to sell it (discretely-he must look like he's in charge)

AMA if you guys want to know more
>>
>>1121490
>transfer the btc to another wallet, maybe repeat it 2-3 more times to be sure
what good does this do, can't they just follow along each trade and get to your new wallet?
>>
>>1121424

OP, niggers have a ton of money, they just cant spend it on shit cause then federal agents will shut down your "traphouse"

thus why you see brand new mustangs and chargers with 26" rims. Because it wont set off to many red flags. But if tyrone has a Maserati than the federal agents will kick in the door.
>>
>>1121478
>Switzerland shares account info these days.
not so easy,it actually takes months to process request that can be denied.
>>
>>1121833
Are you talking about the UK? OP here btw
>>
>>1121731

I'm curious for details. How much money have you inherited, how much do you pay out in support at the moment, does the mother work?
>>
>>1123415
The tens of Ks range. I pay her £50 a week approx.
She doesn't work which is how she gets benefits.
>>
>>1121424
Wait you cant open a bank account in Switzerland if your from England? My English friend claimed to have invested half a million into a swiss bank account.
>>
>>1123438
Its not that you can't, its whether its the smart move to make in particular circumstances. If you notice, I also said a bank in any country where the UK authorities can't cuck me.
>>
>>1123421

Is that low tens of thousands, or high tens of thousands? There's rather a large difference. Either way, it's pocket change. She can't go after it if it's in your primary residence (so use it to pay off or get a mortgage), and I don't think she can go after it if it's invested in a business that you run. She can't come after you for more unless you have more than £65 grand in assets and savings, and even then it's only the additional income that money can generate which can be counted towards CSA payments. They assume that it's (a ludicrously high) 8% that the savings generate as income, so that's the figure that gets added to your income for calculating child support.
>>
>>1123451
Its mid tens of thousands so in a way its good it wasn't a ridiculously huge amount.
Actually another thing I was worried about was her coming after the 'marital home' (i.e. my only major asset at the moment and even then it's not worth a huge amount) as we haven't had a clean break yet. I guess from what you're saying she wouldn't have a strong case to get anything out of me that way either considering she already has her own government funded house.
>>
>>1121424
It's not that easy. As a foreigner, you can't just fly over to Switzerland, walk into a bank and open an account. I happen to live in Switzerland and I'm a foreigner. In order to open an account, I had to provide proof of residence. Pretty much the same procedure I had to go through when opening my account in the US (when I used to live there). You normally always have to provide proof of residence. When foreigners speak about having a "bank account" in Switzerland even though they don't live here, what they usually mean is that they have money invested with one of the local wealth/asset management firms (often referred to as "banks" although they are not traditional banks as the word implies).
>>
>>1123553

Were you married. If so, are you divorced? From the sounds of things you weren't, so was/is it a joint mortgage in both your names, did she contribute? How long were you together for, and how old is the child? You're leaving out all the relevant information.
>>
>>1123564
Divorced but not yet dome the clean break
Only decree nisi
>>
>>1123564
Sorry I'm at work and it's tough to find a moment to do a fuller reply.
It wasn't a joint mortgage. Together for 2 years, the child is nearly 5.
>>
>>1123567
>>1123571

Well, it would seem that sorting out the divorce is your bigger issue, spend some of the money on that. Once you know that she can't go after your home, consider putting any future windfalls into paying off the mortgage, or at least if your savings are likely to exceed that £65000 number.
>>
Take it all out in cash. Spend it on gold bullion which you place in a well hidden safe.

Then go into paddy power a couple times and just say you spent it all gambling.

You'll lose a bit on premium fees.

Or get in touch with Peter schiffs bank in St Vincent and the grenadines. It's some gold backed account but as far as I know they only cooperate with us law. I wish I could remember the name of it.
>>
>>1121424
>>1121478
Bullshit, the only info we have to share is when US Citizens have an Account and only on request.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.