[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS PLANNING ON BUYING DURING THE LAST DIP BUT I'VE BEEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-03-59-35.png (101 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-03-59-35.png
101 KB, 720x1280
I WAS PLANNING ON BUYING DURING THE LAST DIP BUT I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 912x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 912x496
JUST
>>
Buy now or wait for another dip?
>>
If you buy from Coinbase use my reference link and we each get $10 worth of BTC bonus.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/56ba47303bfa9c2cab00058e
>>
>>1120923
Wait for the dip.
>>
>>1120926
I place my trust in you Anon.
>>
>>1120923
there is no dip before homestead release, baka
>>
>>1120875
I was going to buy 10 days ago, but my $50,000 deposit on Kraken is STILL processing after almost 2 weeks.
>>
>>1120960
use poloniex
>>
>>1120932
what is homestead?
>>
>>1120875
hmm...
I feel like investing a little bit into this Ethereum thing.
But i have absolutely no idea how to do this.
What's the "wallet" thing?
What's the "mining" thing?
From what i understand, I can only buy Ethereum through BTC. How come?
How hard is it to sell Ethereum once i'm holding them?
Where can i buy Ethereum?
If i'm out of US, will i be in troubles buying Ethereum form US-based companies like Poloniex?
>>
>>1120964
You can't deposit fiat directly into Poloniex.
>>
Im literally shaking thats how rich I am
>>
>>1120984
>What's the "wallet" thing?
Where you can store your ETH privately and securely. Alternatively, you can just keep it on the exchange, but this has more risk (if exchange gets hacked or goes bankrupt).

>What's the "mining" thing?
The blockchain is run people 'miners'. They are rewarded in small amounts of ETH for their work.

>From what i understand, I can only buy Ethereum through BTC. How come?
You can buy with USD/EUR on Kraken

>How hard is it to sell Ethereum once i'm holding them?
Easy, you just put in your sell order, and they get sold (providing people are willing to pay that much)

>Where can i buy Ethereum?
Kraken is the only place you can buy with USD/EUR.

But if you mean trade BTC for ETH, Poloniex is your best bet (Kraken can do this too, and shapeshift and a few others).

>>1121000
>thinking a few hundred thousand makes you rich

>If i'm out of US, will i be in troubles buying Ethereum form US-based companies like Poloniex?
No
>>
>>1120984
Shutup faggot.
>>
>>1121017
Stop making posts so you can samefag. You're getting fucking rediculous.
>>
>>1120932
Homestead was already released though. They just removed the crossed over safe from their homepage an put out new version.
>>
>>1121037

>"rediculous"

go away kid
>>
>>1121037
This. I own ETH and believe in it but with all these "how do I buy Ether" posts you shills are making its hard to see if theres any real interest in /biz/ or not and you're annoying the hell out of potential buyers. This board isnt even that big to have 30 "how do I buy Ether" posts a day and there especially cant be that many retards here that havent even browsed any of the ETH threads or know how to google. Stop all the samefagging. Its not helping at all.
>>
>>1121057
Since there's 2 people accusing me being the guy same fagging.
I just wanted to say.
I'm genuinely asking about it.
And i really have no idea how to buy Ether.
In fact, i don't even know how to buy BitCoin Either.
I had never bought anything like this.
And i'm not trusting it so much.
Hence trying to get as much information as possible before i even put my hard earned cash in it.

Take it or Leave it.
I don't care.
Just found it annoying there's already 2 people that accuse me of same fagging.

Also, i don't even care about shilling.
If there's people shilling, that's mean this is gonna be a good chance to ride on the early wave and make some profits before everything crashed.
>>
>>1121066
If you are genuine then you are a complete and total idiot and have no business buying Ether. It has been posted on this board at least a few hundred times in the last week. All you have to do is read ANY ONE of the Ethereum threads and all your questions would have been answered but youre a dumbass and cant do that. You also are unable to google for whatever reason. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1120924
Fuck off shill
>>
>>1120964
This
>>
>>1121066
https://medium.com/@ethereumvn
>>
>>1121000
Good to know I'm not alone. Turns out I love the stress. Normal activities can't get me off anymore. I've been chain vaping since I woke up this morning
>>
>>1120875
Get ready, dip is coming. ...7.2
>>
Dip is here goyim. The money train is making another stop at the station.
>>
ETH didnt crash overnight as I thought it might. Seems like it will start going up again today.
>>
german here, i just started. I'm using +500 and I can't find Ethereum there. what do
>>
>>1123463
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.