[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-03-01-15-05-25.png (146 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-01-15-05-25.png
146 KB, 768x1280
"Don't sell at a loss, bro", they said.

"Just keep holding, never realize your losses" they said.

When THE FUCK is this shit ever going to go up?
>>
>>1118312
>ASTI
You deserve no help, bag holder. Enjoy your loss.
>>
>Stock trainer

Stop being a fag and get in the real market
>>
>Not putting your dosh in ETH
>>
>>1118312
Asti bro, really? Dump that shit asap and start over. Hopefully you can make your money back if you stop taking advice from here.
>>
>>1118312
>complaining about a loss of virtual currency that holds no actual monetary value
>>
>>1118323
>>1118328
It's about the principle, bro.

Of course I'm not spending my real money on fourchan memes, I want to try it out at least tho.
>>
>>1118376
I didn't even realize this was a trainer. Wew.
>>
>>1118381
I'm more curious about where I went wrong and what I needed to change.
>>
>>1118388
Well?
>>
>>1118388
You went wrong when you bought a bunch of memes without paying attention to their price, how much they were worth, and by not knowing dick about the market in general.
>>
>>1118312
>He fell for the renewable energy meme
Hehe, go invest in some oil, senpai. That'll earn your money back.
>>
>>1118388
You tried to catch falling knives without any real workable theory about why they would go up.

Oil, for example, is falling, but you can llok and say "hey, the rig count is falling and starting to bottom out. the price of oil will eventually adjust."

With solar and biotech, there isnt much you can point to in terms of optimism, specially since both are largely dictated by government policy.
>>
i have twtr at 15
fnma at 1
vnrap at 6
and bac at 11 in my portfolio right now
also some shares of uwti
that's it.

learn to git gud bruh
>>
>>1118312
Sometimes you have to cut your losses OP. In the case of ASTI when it returned to 10 you should have made 9 your stop loss and given up. That was your gift.

I still don't get how Red Hat is a stock, the next big OS is more likely to come from Gabe Newell imo.

Disney is a HOLD. What needs to happen is that ESPN needs to stop fucking around and cutting its best writers, give us back Old Grantland, start giving us better synergy with ABC, stop jewing us with the Bowl Games. Its PR SUCKS. Everyone is bitter over needing cable to follow their NBA or CFB team.

ESPN also has sickeningly biased coverage where 1) ALL east coast teams are the best 2) if a old hack coach is in they will lick their nuts 3) even though 20% of players are white, black players will always get ridiculously glowing reports and anything a white player does is dark and spooky 4) tell the broadcasters to stop have favored teams, fans are sick of listening to these biased guys talk a book about USC, even when the other team scores they'll try to soothe the emotions of the USC fans (well, look at this excellent play by the corner, still UCLA made a touchdown). WTF?

Disney just needs to ask real fans why everyone hates ESPN now and it'll stop being a liability on their price per share.

/rant

I have a funny feeling like Disney will do a massive restructuring at ESPN and that alone will do wonders. Also you can't sell at a 1500 dollar loss before Summer Movies baby! Have faith.

No opinion on NVAX. No idea if ASTI is going to ever go up again. So much drama in solar with the Sun Edison thing too. As long as oil is cheap and plentiful people are going to be bitches about solar.

ASTI and SUNE are the next NIKE if we ever go to Mars though.
>>
>>1118744
FUCK YOU I WROTE ALL THIS SHIT FOR A TRAINER? DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE GO FUCK YOURSELF OP ITS NOT EVEN REAL, TRY DIVIDEND STOCKS OR SOMETHING FUCK.
>>
>>1118745
I appreciate the response tho senpai.

What difference does it make if it's fake money?

The idea behind my thread is still the same.

>>1118580
>>1118690
Thanks
>>
>>1118312
Wew lad. A loser is a loser. Sell at a 5-8% loss and move on. Sell your losers and let your winners ride.
>>
>>1118312
how long have you been in?
>>
>>1118829
Like 3 fuckin months bro.
>>
>>1118312
If you're in it for the short term you've got to re-evaluate your position when it starts going down, because you expected it to go up in the short term, else you wouldn't be in it thus your analysis may have been wrong somewhere. If trading short term you need to know when to cut your losses.
>>
>>1118744
this is an extremely uneducated post and i feel a bit dumber for reading this
>>
>>1118312
its a bear market bro. dun goofed
>>
Hold DISNEY stock for about 1.5 more months unless it goes to $94-95 per share
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-55-52.png (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-55-52.png
67 KB, 960x540
Hold RHT and NVAX (shit pick) for a little longer, not too long though.

I personally don't know when and how long those two stocks will ever reach back at the price you bought it at. But expect it to go atleast a little higher then what you bought it for atleast this month. It is up 2 u when u will accept your losses but wait atleast ur shares go up.

Pick some better stocks, read books related about stocks and shit.

I'll give you some stocks I chose which are doing fairly well so far. I'm new to stocks I use the simulator as well.
>>
>>1119234
These were "bought" within 1-2 weeks
>>
>>1118312
>never realize your losses
Who ever told you that should an hero.
>>
>>1119309
This. The fact that it's a meme just proves that people are idiots.
>>
File: charts.dll.gif (15 KB, 635x395) Image search: [Google]
charts.dll.gif
15 KB, 635x395
heh,,
>not investing in 3d printers
my stratasys folder has risen for 800$ or something in last month
>>
File: BiDwTM5CYAAJ4yR.jpg (46 KB, 599x447) Image search: [Google]
BiDwTM5CYAAJ4yR.jpg
46 KB, 599x447
>>1119332
end of Q1 my friend
>>
>>1118312
What trainer is that m7?

I'm on iPhone
>>
>>1119353
bu
>>
>>1119353
"Stock trainer"...
>>
>"Don't sell at a loss, bro", they said.
>"Just keep holding, never realize your losses" they said.

yeah, thats what losers usually say. cant be surprised that things arent working out for you when you take advice from losers.
>>
File: legit.jpg (135 KB, 1557x336) Image search: [Google]
legit.jpg
135 KB, 1557x336
>>
>>1118312
>"Don't sell at a loss, bro", they said.
Who the fuck told you that?

Didn't you hear "Cut the losers, let the winners run!"???
>>
>he owns DIS

lmfao

DIS is completed fucked, >>1118744 is retarded
>>
>>1118312
Stop/Loss exists for a reason, if you are going to play in the stock market have a plan beforehand (how much are you willing to lose, when are you going to exit each trade, etc.) or else you'll be set for failure.
Also that's what you get for "investing" in penny stocks.
>>
I own $40k of Enron stock. Fuck all of you. It's not a loss until I take it.
>>
>>1118312
Most of the market is going down a bit, you know

If you don't have the patience to wait it out, the market is not for you.

If your stocks never go back up, it's time to reevaluate your strategy.
>>
>>1118745
Red hat has government contracts bro your advice isn't quite there yet
>>
>>1120672
Although that isn't too helpful for you. What I do is see if I would buy in right now, hypothetically. If I wouldn't, then sell it.
>>
>>1120003
DIS is a box office giant. While it may not make you great earnings, it is a good hold for long term stock.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.