[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy ways to earn money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: hurting.jpg (22 KB, 251x254) Image search: [Google]
hurting.jpg
22 KB, 251x254
Hey /biz/, university student here. Rent's going up, and I need something easy and time-efficient to earn me some extra cash, like $100 a month.

Have considered selling drugs, but would like to keep things legal.

Is there any money in buying/reselling? What are some good items to do it with?

Sorry for being a noob
>>
Go on Craigslist and go to gigs and look at helping people move etc. You can easily earn 100 extra per month.
>>
You could look into kneepads. They are a pretty good investment for quick money.
>>
>>1118233
None available in my town (Ottawa)

>>1118238
Funny guy
>>
Write a somewhat detailed ebook guide about a relatively popular app(s) and sell it on amazon for a couple of dollars.

There's a lot people who pay for that shit because they're too lazy/inept to spend a couple minutes learning how to use an app.

Make sure the title is very "click-batey".
>>
Go to yard sales and flip stuff.

Monopolize on other students throwing shit out at the end of the semester.

$100 is child's play.
>>
>>1118220
Buy ethereum you sad fuck
>>
>>1118233

go on craigslist

but instead of helping people move, check out the m4m section. there's money to be made smoking cock
>>
>>1118294
Going to try this I think.

>>1118298
I've considered it, but I'm worried about getting AIDs or some other STD from sucking dick. Do you think people would pay for handjobs?
>>
File: Nash-GG.png (16 KB, 424x186) Image search: [Google]
Nash-GG.png
16 KB, 424x186
>>1118220
Jesus H. Christ on a PBJ sandwich! Did /biz/ teach you nothing? There is no easy way to make money. NOT A FUCKING SINGLE ONE.

If you really want money, search work at an outbound callcenter or customer services. Yeah, it´s soul-crushing, but money´s money.
>>
>>1118601

>no easy way to make money

I get $1800 a month on government benefits and welfare just for existing

I live with my rich parents who bought me a house, which I'm renting out, so I'm getting an additional $4000 rent income there

easy $5,800 a month without lifting a finger
>>
>>1118220
To earn money you have to spend money. Go invest in some knee pads and I'll tell you how you can make some extra cash.
>>
>>1118220

clean houses

wash cars

wait tables
>>
>>1118616
autismbux?

How does the government not know about your living arrangements? They'd cut you off so fast.
>>
>>1118683

Because America, bitch.

Unearned income (income from investments, property, rent income, etc.) is treated favorably in the USA. Barely taxed and not looked at when computing benefits.

Deal with it, libshit.
>>
>>1118694
>Barely taxed
Wrong. All income is taxed even if it is unearned.
>>
>>1118694
>not looked at when computing benefits
So in other words you didnt tell them about it. Theres a word for that. Oh I know! Fraud.
>>
>>1118709

Unearned income and capital gains are taxed at much lower rates.

That's why you libshits are protesting out there, isn't it?
>>
>>1118616
Nice b8 man have with getting audited

>>1118220
>>1118311
>Actually considering sucking dick as a college student

E-whore, or just get a job. Work as a bouncer at a bar, that way you make money and get to meet girls.
>>
>>1118709
This is the same nigger who lies all the time so he can some stupid point about how liberals are good while pretending he's not a liberal. It's pathetic.
>>
>>1118220
I can help you reply if interested
>>
if you're smart, master a few subjects and tutor your peers. Students from Mainland China often are willing to pay high rates for private tutors. If that fails, put up flyers local high schools advertising your services. This is the time to cash in on your reputation if you go to a prestigious school. Prime targets: well-off families with underperforming juniors and seniors. Panicky rich people will pull out all the stops to make sure Braeydin can go to tufts like pop-pop.

source: making $60 an hour a few nights a week to hold hands with simpletons as they try their little hearts out to think.
>>
>>1118834
I'm interested

Inb4 kneepads
>>
File: 1455179560512.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1455179560512.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>1118646

waiting tables, washing cars

"easy"
>>
>>1119104

people are so nitpicky about their cars...yet they cannot be bothered to wash them themselves.

5 bucks and I will give your car a quick wash down and a rinse. you gotta pay extra for a powerwash and to REALLY get the grit off your rims...
>>
>>1118834
i am interested in making money
>>
>>1118834
interested
>>
>>1118220
there is no "easy money" there is hard work money or high risk money
>>
>>1118834
interested
>>
>>1118250
This is the number 1 reason you are a failure. You haven't even looked. Have a good life, loser.
>>
>>1118601

to be fair, the more money you have, the easier it is to make money

it's just the early game is the hard part
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.