[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have about $10,000 worth of bitcoin that I want to trade in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I have about $10,000 worth of bitcoin that I want to trade in for cash. I don't want to tax it though, how would an eventual p2p trade go?

> contact someone I find on bitcointalk that does p2p irl trading
>go there with bitcoins on an app or something
>then what

It's easy to rob me of my bitcoins, and it's easy for me to grab his cash so I'm sure he won't do it.

Please help me out, /biz/.
>>
just trade them on an exchange and pay your fucking tax, jesus christ
>>
>>1116912
>
>>
>>1116876
>inb4 this is just a mock post to make another ETH thread
Stahp.
>>
>>1116926
It's not a mock post.

>>1116912
But seriously though, if I paid my taxes for this I would only have $7000 left.
>>
>>1116876

1. Earn $10,000 in cash some other way.
2. Buy things with BTC that you would otherwise have spent your cash on.
3. Congrats, you have just learned "fungibility"
>>
Can't you just cash it out in small increments?
>>
File: e2.png (6 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
e2.png
6 KB, 142x142
>>1116876
You could transfer that shit to paypal and use paypal for payments. However, paypal is too somewhat regulated nowadays.

Another option is to order an anonymous bitcoin credit card. You could pay stuff online and offline just like your current visa, or use atm machines all over the world for cash withdraws.
>>
Meet him in a scrapyard. Wear a fedora and black sunglasses. He'll know that you're not to fuck with.
>>
>>1116936
I still have to pay a tax whenever I'm buying something with my bitcoins, though.

Swedish taxation law is ridiculous.
>>
>>1116942
I thought about that. Do you recommend where I can buy the cards with BTC?

Also, is there a country where I can just go, exchange my bitcoins and then return here with the money intact?
>>
>>1116876
Contact someone with high trade volume and good feedback. Send them a TXT and arrange a meet. Ensure the place is public, with plenty of people, and no shortage of CCTV.

I would recommend a Walmart McDonald's.

Load only enough BTC to cover the trade onto a mobile wallet, I recommend Mycelium, and make the meet.

Show the trader your wallet balance and ask to count the cash. After the count is confirmed send the BTC, shake hands, and walk out.

Remember that you're the random with 0 feedback holding PIN-protected memecoins in a phone and he's the one meeting you with cash. If anyone should be on edge it's him, not you. Do smaller amounts if you're a bitch.
>>
>>1116996
Pretty much this.
>>
>>1116934
And then you people complaint about refugees.
>>
File: code.png (17 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
code.png
17 KB, 502x502
>>1116876
pls
>>
File: aku_barks.png (125 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
aku_barks.png
125 KB, 355x355
>>1116996
A fucking retarded idea.

Just get the bitcoin debit card. Secondly you could withdraw 10k in a small pieces simply straight to your bank account. I think in sweden it's like 4-5k euros (whatever that is in sek..) tax free per year you are allowed to sell stuff online. So you can simply tell you are selling some shit.

you could also easily withdraw 300-500usd per month and you are under the radar anyway

Open a paypal account and withdraw thru that. Dont withdraw thru the most common swedish bitcoin exchanges as banks look for the bitcoin withdraws with their automated system.
>>
>>1117391
Isn't PayPal hostile towards any activity involving Bitcoin? You hear stories about people's accounts being frozen all the time.
>>
>>1117391
Or get cash in 24 hours using localbitcoins with no paper trail whatsoever.

Hmm...
>>
>>1116959
But how will they even know you used bitcoins to buy whatever?
About the ATM cards (best solution IMO), check this: https://bit-x.com/cards
>>
OP here, thanks for the tips everyone.

I read a little about EU law and apparently the EU doesn't tax BTC-FIAT exchanging except for Sweden (typical).

I'm no lawyer, but is it possible to travel to France, exchange the bitcoin to FIAT, and return to Sweden with my money intact?

Remember, the trade wouldn't have taken place in Sweden, but France.
>>
>>1117457
I have no idea. I just wouldn't risk it if there are less risky ways to do it. The law is there, so they might have the resources to actually persecute people for it. What do I know man
>>
>>1117830
You have no morals!
Refugees in your country need that tax money.
>>
>not trading it for ETH

Not a fan of making money?
>>
>>1117391
>Don't use lbc p2p like tons of people do safely all the time
>Use paypal so the IRS can hit you up about the undeclared income

something something glass houses
kys
>>
Buy fucking ETH with it you swedish cunt
>>
dont take advice from /biz/ ;)
>>
Buy MTGO event tickets using bitcoins from trusted sellers.
Then sell the same tickets for 95% of their total value.
Since they will be a bunch of small transactions, you will avoid taxes. 5% is better than 30%.
>>
>>1116876
>Living in a place where coins are taxable.
Top fucking kek mate.
>>
>>1119378
> What is the US
>>
>>1116959
You would pay taxes when buying with regular money too, what's the fucking difference?
>>
>>1116934
Pay what you owe faggot.
>>
>>1120339
if I want to buy something that costs $1000 I would have to pay a total of $1500 if I pay using my bitcoins instead of FIAT currency.
>>
File: smallnadskelly.jpg (30 KB, 421x403) Image search: [Google]
smallnadskelly.jpg
30 KB, 421x403
>>1116876
Is it btc that you earned or is it what you bought?

If you started with 0 and got up to 10000 some how then pay your fucking taxes at the end of the year.

You only have to pay for earned income.
>>
Send me the BTC. I will then send you your whole sum as a non-taxable gift :)

You can trust me OP :)
>>
>>1117825
If I live in Sweden but trade stocks on my vacation I still pay Swedish tax on my profits to don't think it works this way desu senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.