[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> help How would you turn this around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: help.png (150 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
help.png
150 KB, 1921x1080
> help

How would you turn this around?
>>
Put an extra 100 down each cycle on one bill till its paid off.

Try to work more hours or get a 2nd job
>>
>>1116619
Two ways.

Work more. Second job, side income, whatever you have to do.

Cutting an expense. Food for example. Look into local churches and food pantries. Use that to cut down and put the excess towards the lowest balance card to get it paid off.

Go without Internet for a month or two also.
>>
>>1116626

Lowest balance or highest interest?
>>
>>1116626

lmao

Ladies and gents this is the corporate cuckold system! Live like an absolute cucked pleb to serve your overlords.

also,
>being in that much debt to begin with
>>
>>1116645

Recent separation. Lawyers aren't cheap sun.

> being only 23
> never again

And don't judge without having context; it's so 2005.
>>
>>1116619
Invest 70% of your check into SUNE. Thank me later.
>>
Pay of Barclay's Rewards first (the lowest balance)

It will give you a feeling of accomplishment and will start to improve your cash flow, which is the important part here.

Even though may will (rightly) say that paying off the higher interest accounts is most important, in your case it's about increasing monthly cash flow.

For example, by paying off both of the Barclays account, you will then have an additional $268.72 per month in cash flow, which will make it easier to eat away at the rest of the debt.
>>
>>1116636
Lowest balance. Ditch the academic approach for right now. Changing your behavior is what's most important and to do that you need to see results.

>>1116645
>trying this hard to troll me
Not happening NEET.
>>
>>1116619
Pay the bills with the least ammount of leniency first. What is that 3k debt to usaa for?
>>
>>1116619
When does the interest on that discover card kick in? How much is it? You might want to get that discover card out of the way first just in case, then hit them in the order of lowest balance.
>>
>>1116648
>falling for the marriage jew
Also what do you need a lawyer for?
>>
>>1116686
>>1116648

Personal loan is personal at 14%. Use to be 5k, but Arrival has that 2k @ 20%.

I'm such a cuck.
>>
>>1116691

Child.

Wasn't married, thank god.

>>1116689

November.
>>
Move debt into lower interest credit card. Also an hero
>>
>>1116696

> an hero

Legit thought about it.

But that ship has sailed.
>>
>>1116655
By that logic do rewards and discover first?
>>
>>1116695
>falling for the children jew
Even worse desu senpai.
>>
>>1116701

I'm well aware senpai.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.