[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli's Intro to Investing and Finance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
>>
>>1116144
His first one was better in my opinion -->

https://youtu.be/qrgnKMDRh3s

It's just basic finance, but the first part is pretty awesome

I am pretty sure he lost a lot of money at MSMB capital and that is why he most likely took money from retrophin in the first place to give back to clients

Idk if I would take advice from guy who lost that much at MSMB, but he still makes some great points in those videos
>>
>>1116151
retrophin the company he started was recently mentioned on bloomberg tv by the top performing hedgefund manager of 2015 as being one of the reasons why their portfolio did so well
>>
>>1116154
MSMB was part of ghe Ponzi scheme you dense motherfucker

Shkreli going to Rikers for a couple months nigga unless he pays the feds enough
>>
File: Cb2W-hAWAAAxFM2.jpg (154 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Cb2W-hAWAAAxFM2.jpg
154 KB, 1200x900
>>1116166
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-12-17/martin-shkreli-accused-of-being-surprisingly-good-at-fraud
he genuinely started a hedge fund
lost a lot of money
turned it into a ponzi to keep his head above water
figured out how to actually make money
used it to cover up his dead hedge fund in zombie mode as a ponzi
has made two great legit pharma companies whilst also doing his post MSMB investing strategies which has left him with a $45mil e*trade account

pic related are some of his trades
>>
Wow I didn't know the chief autismo was good at teaching.

Thanks for sharing
>>
>>1116144
Wow
Those guys got this live lesson for free? Does Shkreli remain in communication with the public?
>>
>>1116220
he's in the public everyday on blab
he has a pretty large "internet video/radio streaming" following on blab
>>
>>1116186
He seems like an example of too smart for your own good.
>>
>>1116144
>Vaax Vasks
>the /pol is everywhere
>>
>>1116144

lol these photos shoots are killing me
>>
>>1116144
Wow this guy is craving public attention.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/videos
>>
>>1116307
Yeah I like him but you have to have a severe personality disorder to get pics like these taken.
>>
>blab
I went on for the first time and saw lowercase capital talk about product hunting

legit

when is shkreli on?
>>
>>1116380
I'm pretty sure he's autistic. Not /r9k/ tier but just mildly. Some of the shit he does is hilarious and entertaining but some of it is spergy as shit.
>>
>>1116687
he's severely autistic
>gets extremely butthurt when an 18 year old girl talks bad about him
>sits there awkwardly because he's still interested in talking to her
>rudely corrects here in a way that barely gets his point across

and lol @ that joke of a journalist, letting butthurt get in the way of making a connection

if the price hike were done by anyone other than Shkreli this wouldn't have been an issue
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.