[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dropshipping amazon to ebay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ebay-amazon.png (12 KB, 361x174) Image search: [Google]
ebay-amazon.png
12 KB, 361x174
anyone dropshipping from amazon to ebay? My main question is how are you finding items to re-sell? Is there any website that compares the item price between these two websites?
>>
>>1115572
there is an add-on that compare prices in chrome. dont remember the name right now just google it.

and dropship is against amazon prime policies.

the only "legal way" is create a new account without prime and buy stuff then resell it, but is stupid because the shipping and listing fees will eat all your margins. I read that in the amazon sellers forums.

the thing I dont know is, if you ship to yourself with prime then resell it in ebay. I have no idea if amazon can trace that and if they do, thats really creepy.
>>
>>1115641
just fuck my shit up senpai, now way to make money in this world anymore. only way is wageslave way.
>>
>>1115659
> only way is wageslave way.
try harder, try again and again.
if you fall, rise.
if you do something wrong, don't forget.
if you do something right, analyze the aspect and try to repeat the same.
no time to play, hang out or relax.
download awaken the giant within.
master your emotion.
enjoy
>>
>>1115733
what the fuck?
>>
>>1115733
Any link for the Robbins book?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.