[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I can't pay my traffic ticket.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
I've been trying to find a job ever since I was fired last month, well last night some porker pulled me over, and handed me a 190.00 dollar ticket. Low and behold, and I'm broke, and I'm actually considering doing gay live cams. (I'm straight mind you, and because I'm comfortable with sexuality, I'm perfectly fine doing this for the soul purpose of money.) I've also considered auctioning some things on eBay. I've got 30 days to earn this. Any ideas?
>>
>>1115302
>micah addison

Jesus you were destined for a life of failure with that name.
>>
>>1115302
>I'm actually considering doing gay live cams.
If youre young enough and look like a twink, you should do it. You can make $190 in 30 days no problem.
>>
>>1115305
Wait,

>dob 3/17/78

Yeah you can forget about gay camming. no one wants to jack it to some dude in his thirties.

Also, damn bro, youre that old and you dont have $190 to your name? Get your shit together, man.
>>
I look like a longer haired version of a young Justin Beiber. I assumed that could be handy here.
>>
>>1115302
Some porker?
You were doing 78 in a 60mph zone.
Learn to take some personal responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>1115302
>Nearly 39 years old
>Doesn't have $190 to his name.

Are you even trying?
>>
>This is the kind of people giving me financial advice and debating about economics with

Lol fuck this board
>>
So just clarify. My birthday is 03/13/98 I turn 18 in like 14 days, which is why tha option seemed like a possibility.. The reason I'm broke is because I worked a part time job at a bubble tea cafe, which payed minimum wage, and after I stopped working there, took care of car payments/insurance, it left me with a pretty small sum. But now, I'm in a bit of a bind. Which is why I was curious about the live cams. Thanks all. cx
>>
>>1115302
contest the ticket and you won't have to pay for a few months
>>
>>1115350
This. You can usually get the court to postpone or move the court date. Even better, find out if your state allows trial by declaration. Here in california, trial by declaration is the best way to beat a traffic ticket.
>>
I'll look into both of those things. This my first traffic violation ever, so I'm not sure if any of the processes for this stuff. This is in Oklahoma though, and while I'm not trying justify 78 in a 60, our cops are bored in this small town, and can be complete ass holes.
>>
>>1115344
>I turn 18 in like 14 days
underaged b&
>>
>>1115371
You just can't win here.

Why would anyone even ask a serious question here?
>>
>>1115344
>I turn 18 in like 14 days.

Make a chaturbate account the day you turn 18 and you will kill it. I'm serious. Go to the gay section of chaturbate, find an 18 or 19 year old, and lurk his room. Watch how much he makes in a couple hours.
>>
>>1115320
Hey, my dad drives a BMW, owns a house and an insurance business, but he cheated on my mum and is now £40k in debt.
>>
>>1115302

Tell the judge your situation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.