[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ethereum just another pump&dump shillcoin or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2014-11-03-19h47m32s52.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-11-03-19h47m32s52.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Is Ethereum just another pump&dump shillcoin or something worth investing in?
>>
>>1113897
>that pic
Go away shill. Stop opening new threads its pathetic.
>>
it's quite different than the other bitcoin clones

whether it's worth investing in is up to you
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x399
It's the fintech phenomenon of 2016.

My anus is ready for the pump
>>
>>1113902
Shutup
>>
>>1113903
Suck a dick.
>>
>>1113904
suck my dick and choke on it
>>
>>1113897

It's not meant to be a currency. Ether has value out of necessity and for security. Ethereum is a platform for common, trustless apps to run in real time in any location.

The fact that you are looking at it is a coin tells me you haven't really looked into it yet. You should do some reading before you invest.
>>
>>1113911
ETH is still a currency.
>>
>>1113913

It can be but that's not its purpose. That's not why you would invest. You invest because you see it as a future business/banking standard, not because it's going to replace Bitcoin.

If you look at it as a coin clone you're not really understanding what it is.
>>
>>1113918
I understand what it is. That's why im balls deep inside it.
>>
Can a mod keep this to atleast only one thread? It's ridiculous.

Fuck off with your scheme
>>
Invest in LISK. ETH vs LISK is like DotA vs. LoL.
>>
>>1114066
Sell me on lisk. The current fad with programmers seems to be trying to kill JavaScript as fast as possible. I could be wrong
>>
>>1113897
It is something worth investing in definitely.

>>1113900
Don't sour grape so hard nocoiner.
>>
>>1114066
How is Lisk better apart from the fact that it is run by Crypsy scammers, copycats and is most likely trying to ride success of ETH?
>>
>>1114066
if Dota is ETH then I'll stay with ETH
>>
>>1113897
In case this isn't just another shill poster.

Ask yourself these questions.

Does it have a primary market?
Does it have any intrinsic value?

ETH value currently is based on nothing but speculation that it will be useful eventually. Purely speculative markets are very prone to pump and dump strategies. Unless you think ETH is somehow superior to all other cryptos, and will be given mass acceptance, and the current price reflects an appropriate value stay out of it.

I don't know the answers to those questions so I'm staying out of it. Also the constant shilling here makes me think if their trying that hard to sell it, it's not worth much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.