[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I market t-shirts online for cheap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ethstore.jpg (74 KB, 973x529) Image search: [Google]
ethstore.jpg
74 KB, 973x529
Ok /biz/
I'm Ethereum crazy, I think this thing is going to the moon and I want on.
Only problem is I have no money.
So I've decided that the best way for me to get money for my Ether addiction and also get involved in the community is by making and selling Ether theme'd swag.
Here's what I've made so far
> teespring com/stores/i-love-ethereum
> zazzle com/i_love_ethereum/products

I have some other designs and products on the way.
Also going to try and capitalize on any meme's that pop up as soon as possible and get them onto the store.
Thinking of making a MOO HA HA HA t-shirt

Now what's the cheapest way to market this stuff?

BTW I don't want you to buy this shit, just help me get others to buy it.
>>
Having just the ETH logo without any words around it would look kinda cool.
>>
>>1113623
Ok
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 225x300
Need to work on your designs. None of these would i wear in public.
>>
>>1113629
More subtle designs?
Smaller text and logo?
No text altogether?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 258x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 258x387
>>1113630
Just vitaliks face. Made to look like this:
>>
>>1113632
lol ok would you actually buy that and wear it though?
Maybe i should make it a mouse pad or something?
>>
>>1113629
reddit seems to like the designs
i got a "make crypto great again lol"
and a "my sides are in orbit at make crypto great again"
>>
Your ideas are shit. Memers firstly don't go outside secondly they don't have money, third, there isn't enough of them.

Like >>1113623 said, just put it on the breast like a logo.
>>
>>1114324
ok thanks for the feedback I'm working on that now

I'm also going to do a shirt that is just the ethereum logo but then on the back it has a list of ethereum links and resources. Try and convince etherianists they should buy it so they can wear it around to spread the word of ether and help "pump" it in public.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.