[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of a friend of a friend was browsing Reddit and tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1456367841946.jpg (256 KB, 964x579) Image search: [Google]
1456367841946.jpg
256 KB, 964x579
A friend of a friend of a friend was browsing Reddit and thought that this was interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/47rtgk/dont_believe_the_tech_startup_hype_play_it_safe/
>>
>>1113565
silimeme valley
>>
>>1113565

Holy fuck, just another prime example how stupid the whole Red Pill sub is. What the fuck has this to do with the sexual strategy?

His advice is stupid.
>Rise up the ranks. Play the corporate game. Save up your money. And only when you have comfortably saved enough money, read up about conservative investing techniques and allow compound interest to take over.

Stay a wage slave because the startup community in California is some incest gang. Great logic.
>>
I hate us g the word cuck, but this is just the angry ramblings of a cuck who is annoyed at the success of others. Simply ignore and move on.
>>
>>1113574
>stay a wage slave

you're delusional if you think startup employees are anything but wageslaves. free snacks, foosball tables, video game consoles in the break rooms, etc. are all instruments for keeping you in the office as long as possible. you will be working 60+ hour weeks on salary if you want to keep your $80k/yr meme job so you can pay your $2500/month rent at a memepartment in silimeme valley.
>>
>>1113582
Making $85k here for a meme job and my mortgage is only $650.

There are startups outside of silicon Valley you know
>>
>>1113565
Stupid example. Startup is a new business. So instead of establishing a new business you should slave away til you are old?
>>
>>1113582
Who says you have to slave? You should be the one organising the startup.
>>
>>1113620
unless you have rich parents youre not going to be getting funding for your meme startup, even more so now that VC funding is becoming scarce.
>>
>>1113565
>don't start your own business, live like I do, upboat and validate my life choices!

what a gigantic narcissistic faggot
>>
SWIM works at a tech startup STRAIGHT
OUT OF COLLEGE he was making 145k + 20k bonus and benefits etc. now he makes almost double that, and works way less. (20-25 hours a week & "works" 2-3 days at home) it can be a cushy job because companies get worried about their tech employees getting "burnt out" so they don't give you much work. Once i finished a project in 6 hours and had 2 weeks to complete it. I went to the bahamas for a week, and came back, turned the project in and they were excited + said i did a great job. I laughed my ass off secretly. I can totally see how some people have outsourced their jobs and just collected cash, it is very well possible but you would still need to know what your talking about hahaha
>>
These guys are hating startups for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>1113627
And this is bullshit.
Just start a business with value and not some bullshit mobile App where the only method to make money are ads.
>>
Did you guys think it was strange when the tech bubble burst in 2000, the housing market in San Jose, the tech capital of the world, went up?
>>
>>1113565
TRP is just a bunch of redditors role playing that they get laid. It's obvious most of the shit there is made up. Even /r9k/ has less autism than trp.
>>
>>1113685
Complete bullshit that nobodies is going to fall for.

>swim

God you're a faggot.
>>
>>1113721
No. People were cashing out of stocks looking for something safe.
>>
>>1113705
lol keep believing .
>>
>>1113579
This. Not even going to follow this thread, there's nothing else to say.
>>
>>1113627
You can build a startup with less than 10k, just don't be a moron when it comes to planning and execution.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.