[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monsanto (huge chemical company)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: toxic-protectionsuits.jpg (99 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
toxic-protectionsuits.jpg
99 KB, 640x426
Hi everyone! there's a big issue that needs addressing. theres a huge chemical company called Monsanto that owns 53% of all worldwide agricultural productions (farmed plant based foods). this is the company that is responsible for poisoning our food with toxic chemical and the creators of GMO crops. this company alone has sued many poor farmers and succeeded in court accusing them of theft. they have patented (copyrighted) GMO.crops making them illegal to use unless paid for. plants such as corn are wind pollinated and can easily contaminate an organic farmers crop (via wind). when the farmers crop tests positive of GMO and they dont pay monsanto...monsanto sues them. Monsanto bullies and threatens farmers into producing their crop! its important to know that GMO crops are to be made on a mass production scale and require heavy and expensive machinery in order to keep up the production. many farmers, especially 3rd world farmers cannot afford to do this. these seeds expire every year and do not grow back, thus they must be repurchased every year with money that farmers do not have! there was a mass suicide among farmers in India (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers'_suicides_in_India) caused simply because they, as poor farmers, could not meet monsantos requirements and fell into financial ruin. the farmers who make our food cannot even eat themselves! this is so sad. on top of all this (yes it gets worse), these crops must be maintained with the use of toxic chemicals such as pesticides and fungicides (pesticides also synthesized by monsanto) that are poisonous to us! when it rains on these crops, it causes a toxic runoff that contaminates bodies of water. its considered bio-hazardous to walk through a corn field that is gmo. the solution is to spread the word. as a company that only cares for money, when people become aware, their sales will go down. they will either have to clean up their act or go out of business. spread the word-STOP MONSANTO! Please help
>>
this is /biz/

how is this relevant
>>
So you're saying...

buy monsanto?

actually I think you might have us confused with people who give a shit about your cause.
>>
there a very rich company (a billion dollar business) that lobby the government to favor their destructive agenda
>>
do u have a suggestion of where i should post this? dont you care about this world? and agriculture is a huge business btw so its very relevant.
>>
>>1113569
>>>/b/
>>
This has to be bait, right?
Anyway, anyone here own MON? They've done fairly well and pay an okay dividend.
>>
don't buy their stock
>>
>>1113569

>do u have a suggestion of where i should post this?

Reddit

> dont you care about this world?

not really, supposedly we are all going to be niggers in 30 years anyway and brown people hate the environment. but if I did I would tell you that Monsanto is a friend of the planet.

> and agriculture is a huge business btw so its very relevant.

No one cares you coalburning whore. We are here to stack benjamins got any other good stock tips?
>>
>>1113591
Why not? They make good innovations in farming that help feed the entire planet even as population grows.
>>
>>1113595
their innovations are good, but they have greedy business practices
>>
>>1113597
It's almost like they were founded just to make money or something...
>>
>>1113597
I too prefer to invest in companies that lose money because profit is a sign that you exploit female minority aids carrying children in africa and that would be wrong
>>
>>1113423
>he thinks everyone doesn't already know about Monsanto

>he didn't even mention the terminator seeds
>>
>>1113423
I hope no one reads this paragraph (I won't)
But I fell for the bait and posted. By the way I do think it's a good idea to buy MON.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 479x381) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 479x381
>>1113423
Fuck off pooinloo.

The majority of farmer suicide reasons (50%+) has nothing to do with farming. In fact only 20% has. And out of that 20% nothing is related to Monsanto.

Kill yourself hippie currynigger.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.