[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diversification thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Hey /biz/.

Post some ideas on what to do with your money when you are already invested in ETF, gold, bonds etc.

Is it a good time to buy both bitcoin and ETH now for long term ?

Any other crypto or csgo skins to buy ?

Diversification thread.
>>
Cash is an investment
>>
>>1113428
>Cash is an investment
Ok hold some cash in a non taxable account.
What else?
>>
>>1113382
Yes. Now is a good time to buy ETH and hold long term.
>>
>>1113494
Alright.

I will buy 2 bitcoin, one for holding and other to buy ETH.
>>
>>1113508

wtf, you just do whatever people post here? Holy fuck, he probably told you that because he holds some ETH and wants them to sky rocket, so ofc he will tell everyone to buy - so the value goes up, but still, there is no certainty it will, it is just a hope, reliance on hope, now, how solid is that m9?
>>
>>1113382
increasingly sophisticated crypto shilling threads ,,,,,, this board is gone to shit
>>
>>1113535
Consider that I already have diverse investments, and I will find myself with 2k$ next month. Thinking about what I can do with it, on top of contributing to my ETF etc.
>>
>>1113542
How are you well diversified if you don't even hold stocks?
>>
>>1113550
I have 10k euros invested in a SP500 ETF.
Diversified enough.
>>
>>1113584
I wish I had the money for that, looks nice.
>>
>>1113533
>just buy mutual funds and hold it for 5" years you'll be a millionaire :^)

you can't make real money without taking risk
>>
>>1113508
Good man. Although you should buy ETH with both.

Better returns
>>
>>1113535
More like incredibly transparent. These ETH shills have been doing this for weeks.
>hey guys i have 10k wat do?
>put it all on ETH
>ok sounds good
Kek. Get some better fucking scripts retards.
>>
>>1113671
You can buy bitcoin with ETH? Where?
>>
>>1113747
You can buy ETH with bitcoin

Shapeshift.io
>>
>>1113747
Ahahahaha. This is getting silly
>>
>>1113757
Dude, give some ideas then.
>>
>>1113747

They have the internet on computers now?
>>
>>1113382
Lonnie deals
>>
>>1113780
What is?
>>
>>1113382
i was recently thinking about my stock portfolio and and found out that having like 10 % of money for stock in short position would give me better diversification.What do you think guys?
>>
>>1113382
>csgo skins

Is this what /biz/ considers an investment nowadays?
>>
>>1114281
>Is this what /biz/ considers an investment nowadays?

I was just trolling but honestly I'm reading to hear investments ideas of all sorts.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.