[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey people im almost 1.60cm tall,may i be taken serious if i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey people im almost 1.60cm tall,may i be taken serious if i want to work in wall street?
I read that some really good investors aren't tall lol,i know this is just a relative thing but it's something i have with myself
>>
>>1113326
No you need to be a 6'2" bodybuilder with a high level interest in sports or else you will never make VP.

Some faggot did a study one time and there was a correlation of ~.97.
>>
>>1113329
^ can confirm, I was there.

It's not about how well you do your job but how well you fit in and look the part.
>>
>>1113326
Won't work, OP. But you can try some of that Tyrion role. I am personally 6'3'' and people take me seriously everywhere, women like me and I get promoted easily. Most has to do with my charm, height, aesthetics and education.

You will not be taken seriously, unfortunately. Go to reddit.com/r/short to find out more why.
>>
>>1113326
Yeah, its not gonna work unfortunately, they wont hire you as soon as they see how short you are.
The only career you can have is sucking dick, but dont worry, there is a bonus! You have a huge cost advantage over other guys, as you wont even have to invest in knee pads seeing how short you are! You have a very bright future ahead of you.
>>
>>1113326
asd
>>
>>1113326
I'm 165cm and I've given up on life at age 23 m8, there is nothing you can do familia, we didn't have a chance since the begining
>>
>>1113487
>>1113329
Ignore these naysayers OP, height is irrelevant you just need to be very extroverted and outgoing for people to take you seriously
>>
>>1113326
Nope Im 6'9 and got rejected for not being 7'0 master race
>>
>>1113326
In all honesty most people won't give a shit and if they do than they might be gay...
>>
>>1113509
wrong, they will just say you are compensating with extraversion for lack of height, its even worse actually.

Napoleon Syndrom and shit
>>
>>1114205
why should height be a factor when it comes to taking someone seriously, it's a very primitive immature outlook.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.