[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i have this tech idea and a couple ideas that can change the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mable.png (359 KB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
mable.png
359 KB, 1280x1174
its not that big but the thing is im fucking retarded with tech and things related, i can make amazing ideas and imagine how things work. Now my question is biz, how and who can i sell and make this business idea work? Is their a way i can just sell the idea, and live like a king.
>>
recruit some tech people.
>>
>>1113305
im poor..................
>>
>>1113304
What is a patent?
>>
>>1113309
then what do i do afterwords. Do i mail the idea, do i email. Dont call me the idiot when you did not explain.
>>
>>1113307
Recruit them with something other than money. If your idea is that great, find people who also thing the idea is that great and they will work with you to develop it.
>>
>>1113309
You cant patent an idea
>>
>>1113321
You can probably enter a contract with a firm giving a percentage of your profits to them and sign a non-disclosure agreement before you pitch your idea and negotiate if it's really that revolutionary.

Then if they fuck you, you lawyer them niggers.
>>
What's your idea?
>>
>>1113325
Yes, although it's very hard to prove you had the idea first without a product to prove it. Any firm worth approaching would have a legal team waiting to fuck OP's life up and steal his Facebook 2.0
>>
>>1113327
well its not complex kinda retarded i have not seen it, are you a tech person? that can make things.
>>
>>1113333

I work in development but I'm not the nuts and bolts kind of guy. No one's gonna steal your idea here lmao. Tell me the idea and I'll tell you if it's worth pursuing.
>>
>>1113336
wanna shoot an email at me.
>>
>>1113338
Shoot me an email since hes no longer here.
>>
>>1113341
[email protected]

alright i guess
>>
>>1113346
ill send dick pics
>>
ask kanye
>>
>>1113304
Having an idea without knowing how to make it happen means nothing in tech.

I have an idea: time travel. Now what?

The whole purpose of tech is to execute ideas, and the limitations come from execution more than inspiration.

>inb4 "Jobs shared his vision"

Vision without execution is daydreaming, Jobs created product, not motivational speeches and grandiose visions.

Also, if you know nothing about an industry, it is very likely someone has already had the same idea, probably even developed it. Did you even do some research regarding existing concepts similar to yours? I'll go out on a tiny limb and say no. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>1113374
researched on google and got no same concept of my idea. Not even same remote idea.
>>
I know a guy that started an app.
He got a nerdy coder guy to build it for him against shares. He is getting a marketing firm to give him ad-time and work against shares. His app is looking damn good. He could probs sell the crap for some 100-200k with out it even working still
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.