[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banks that refund atm fees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0
In the U.S. I know of one Gate City. They are kinda limited to middle of nowhere Midwest but they refund any atm fee that you use anywhere in the state. Any of you guys know any other banks that do that? Credit unions that let you use a network of atms don't count. Only banks or credit unions that let you use ANY atm for free.
>>
Op here meant to say in the states
>>
Usaa
>>
>>1113153
Schwab
>>
>>1113153
Etrade has a checking account that does that.
>>
>>1113174
Only up to $15 per month. OP wouldn't be able to get an account there anyway.
>>
>>1113337
idk i get unlimited for some reason.
>>
>>1113293
This. All ATM fees anywhere in the world refunded at end of month. Schwab is based.
>>
>>1113421
Huh? What you mean Schwab is based?
>>
>>1113293
>>1113421
can also vouch for schwab, i've racked up $60 in a month for withdrawal fees, later on that month's statement there was a $60 deposit into my account.

their bank is pretty kickass, although their brokerage services are rather expensive.
>>
>>1113153
Any bank that offers Kasasa. I get 2% on my checking (Only up to $10,000 though) and unlimited ATM reimbursement. You just need to use your debit card twelve times a month, get paperless statements, and check your balance online once a month. Shit is cash.
>>
>>1114136
What's kasasa?
>>
>>1113398
Same. I've never heard of a limit for USAA.
>>
>>1115037
usaa is for military only right? Or government employees too?
>>
>>1115040
It used to be, but I think it's open to the public now. I may be wrong. Prior military, so I never explored the details.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.