[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if you're heavily invested in a stock exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x628
What happens if you're heavily invested in a stock exchange and your nation is annexed by another one.

For example, invested in the asx, australia is annexed by some ching chong or arab, wat do biz
>>
You'll have bigger problems to deal with
>>
>>1113142
Doesnt answer my question faggot
>>
>>1113146
Yes it does. The invading nation could do whatever they felt like until America came to rescue you. You're basically asking what would happen to the money in your wallet if you got kidnapped.
>>
IMMEDIATELY SELL OFF.

re invest if the economy doesnt get raped
>>
File: pat.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>Australia annexed
>>
>>1113430
Who would even want it?
>>
>>1113129
what happened to mitsubishi stocks after japan surrendered?
>>
>>1113432
Other nations pretend they don't want us, because, they couldn't get through all the spoiders and emus. We lost some good men to those emus.
>>
>>1113430
In another world war it's very likely we'll be annexed by China. They already own a lot of our land.
>>
>>1113558
True
>>
File: giorgio_in_a_car.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
giorgio_in_a_car.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
>>1113129
>The Emus finally take over
>ASX worthless
>>
File: emu.jpg (644 KB, 740x895) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
644 KB, 740x895
>>1113601
Just buy shares in emu-owned human slavery companies

To the mooonnnn
>>
What happends to your invested money if you die?

Assuming no one knows about your investments.
>>
>>1113610
They would just stay invested forever I guess.

Unless you leave it to someone in your will.
>>
>>1113611
The queen of england gets it if no one claims it after 10 years. This applies to all stock markets worldwide.
>>
>>1113129
You still own the shares (presumably) in your account. By owning the shares you are the stakeholder in the company. If the company is in good financial health and not in danger of being abolished by the new government, then there is no reason to worry.
>>
>>1113638
>there's no reason to worry
Nice try Emu-san
>>
>>1113614
>citation needed
>>
File: 1391877616072.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1391877616072.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
>>1113160
lol this.
>not being murican ever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.