[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1450230361886.jpg (285 KB, 1024x774) Image search: [Google]
1450230361886.jpg
285 KB, 1024x774
Quick questions I'm having trouble finding the answers too and I could use some insight.

1.My bank is wellsfargo, been there since 2007. I have a credit card that was charged off during an incident where I basically was in a hospital for 4 months....then 2 years recovery...charge off was 500$ I have the option of over drafting if necessary and i've used it quite a few times in the past and just let my paychecks refill the account. According to the bankers.....My credit with them is outstanding.....Well my question is, if I apply for a new line of credit with them, will they outright deny it cuz of the charge off?

2.I am rebuilding my credit thanks to Lexington law and secured CC's. From what I know? Auto loans, and Credit cards are the only things that report positives to the three major boroughs....are there anymore I am missing?

3.When my life is finished being repaired, should I start putting money away in stocks, investments into my bank or Annuities? I am hoping to generate enough income to be able to cut myself a check every year when im 60+ to help pay for living, bills etc....Social security aint shit.

3.What is the absolute BEST bank to go with? not so easy question to answer but say....your bank vs Wellsfargo?

Thank ya!
>>
>>1113117

Edit: Credit card was back in 2010 fyi.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.