[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business Partner.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: giant state.jpg (550 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
giant state.jpg
550 KB, 1024x683
Hey Im a incredibly capable entrepreneur with numerous businesses of my own based in London UK

Im looking for someone here or international that would want to set something up with me.

My skills are:
-Marketing, Advertising and Sales
-Web Dev and Graphics,
-Manufacturing
>>
>>1112966
Lemme be straight with you anon. I am ALWAYS looking for business partners. With you as my client, I can turn your time into BIG $$$$$$$$$$$. I just need to know if you own a pair of kneepads?
>>
File: 56171829[1].jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56171829[1].jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>1112969
>>
>>1112966
Late as fuck to the thread but let me ask. What businesses?
>>
>>1113055
Small home maintenance comapany,
City wide fitness enterprise,
Business Consultancy,
Counselling service.
>>
What are you looking to do when you mean 'set up'? Are you looking to expand your current business internationally or start a new endeavour?
>>
>>1113094
I could do either but prefer to start a new, much more profitable business.
>>
Bump, Im sleeping now. Il be back in a few hours.
>>
bump im awake
>>
>>1113116
sell crack or suck dick then
>>
looking for someone talented here to do business with is like looking for someone who has had sex at a mlp convention
>>
>>1113820
haha there is a faggot who posts here quite regularly with his shitty fucking ideas.

Hes just a fat depressed fucking americunt cus I skyped with him. What a fucking dickhead. Most retarded person i've ever met.

Needless to say I blocked him.
>>
File: 1456175451487s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1456175451487s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>1112966
Well OP, I'm from Germany, I'm thinking about starting a film company, the first movie is going to be a controversial documentary about all the refugees here.
Also some kind of import / export thing between our countries could work as well.
>>
>>1114108
What will the documentary be about ?

Im all for import export. I have strong ties to many European countries actually. Got some peeps in Germany, Belgium, France.
>>
>>1113861
How did you start skyping with him? Did you exchange usernames on the channel or what?
>>
>>1112966
I would team up but realistically I'm not in a position to help you right now as I'm currently a broke college student
>>
>>1114118
>What will the documentary be about ?
About the refugees in Germany.

The only problem I see with the import export business is how am I supposed to market the imported goods? For example, I import British chocolate, how do I get the chocolate into a German supermarket? I mean selling them from a website isn't worth it. However, I'm eager to learn more about that business.
>>
>>1114129
I dont need investment, just time and skills.

>>1114127
Yes we exchanged on biz. I think hes a troll, hes well known to spam his dumbass ideas here if he wasnt same fagging.
>>
>>1114130

>About the refugees in Germany.
Yes but I mean can you go into more details.

What skills do you have to offer in regards to
1) filming
2)import export
3) any other skills you poses like photoshop etc.
>>
File: 1455108707876.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1455108707876.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>1112966

Hello.

I'm a genius and a quite famous musician. Would you like to invest in my fashion line? I need something around 1 billion dollar so I can get my ass out of debt and the rest of the money I'm just gonna invest on my ideas and clothes.

I've worked with a very famous brand before, and now I'm working with other equally famous, but way better brand.
>>
>>1114141
No Kanye I cant get you out of that much debt sorry.
>>
>>1114138
I have a huge interest in film making. So far I've been doing small private projects but I know how to shoot and edit.
I'm also familiar with Photoshop. Editing softwares aren't problematic.

I have got a school degree in commercial assistance. Unfortunately we haven't really learned much about the export import business.
This summer I'll be applying for college. Studying business or real estate. I'm still young 23 years old.
>>
>>1114153
Can I see some of your work?
>>
>>1114164
Most of my videos are personal and were made for friends and family. My YT channel is also private. Next week I should be shooting my first music video. However my laptop broke down so things are going slow at the moment.
>>
>>1114177
You dont sound like you are in a position to go into a business as a partner. 0 experience. Im 24 I have much experience since age of 18.
>>
>>1114180
Can you tell me a bit about your background? Just curious.
>>
>>1114201
Its already been mentioned you German faggit. GTFO my thread you fucking amateur.
>>
>>1114230
Lil Paki cunt BTFO
>>
boompan
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.