[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who has a degree in economics? That's right, the man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: cant stump.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cant stump.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
Guess who has a degree in economics? That's right, the man himself. All of you saying its a meme degree, how stupid do you feel now? You just have to have top business acumen and the millions will come.
>>
True that.

He started of like the average american. His father gave him a small loan of a million dollars. He came into Manhattan and he started buying properties, and he did great.
>>
>>1112779
I agree with sentiment but trump isn't the best example of self made. He had advantages most of us don't so I wouldn't base my life plan on him kek.

He's going to be the next president though.
>>
>>1112787

Right. Great man but better examples for rags-to-riches capitalists would come from Shark Tank and the likes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.