[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need money to meet the demand of my business and I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: fragrance.jpg (106 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
fragrance.jpg
106 KB, 600x582
I need money to meet the demand of my business and I'm thinking about opening a line of credit. The problem is I have no credit history. Will any credit card companies accept seeing as that I have no history?
>>
If you have ongoing business with revenues earned you can show, just start with a small loan from a bank. Once that goes well you'll have a relationship with them you can leverage for the line of credit.
>>
>>1112477
You don't have anyone or anything to get a credit recommendation from? Do you pay a mortgage or rent? Do you pay monthly for a car lease or insurance?

I just can't imagine someone about to make a decision to own a business has no paper trail for being able to make some kind of payment.
>>
>>1112690
>>1112477

Want to add onto this by saying if you truly have nothing, you can see if there is a way to co-sign on a loan, that is the one thing I can imagine you doing if you truly have non-existing credit.
>>
>>1112690
>>1112691
>>1112477

Want to add onto this again:

The first credit card I signed up for was the Paypal Mastercard because it was so easy. If I remember they basically just ask for your salary.

I barely did anything and got accepted almost instantly and got a card shipped to me in minutes. It was a personal card and not a business one, however, so the credit line was relatively low (some 3000-4000, I cannot remember.)
>>
>>1112694

Is it called Paypal Extras Mastercard now?
>>
OP Do you accept credit cards in your business? If so, what's the annual volume?
>>
>>1112914

This is my first year so I don't have annual figures yet, and yes I do accept credit cards
>>
>>1113454
ok tell some monthly figures then faggot
>>
>>1112477
>need money to meet the demand of my business
>opening a line of credit

So, what you're saying is, you need to borrow money to pay for routine expenses?
You're not making a profit. The only way someone will loan you money is if they intend to force you out of business and drop you into adminstation/liquidation with a firm they own, and steal all the money from your business in fees, sell your stock off cheap, take the money from THAT as fees, and then screw over anyone else you owed money or goods to. Then nobody will do business with you again, because you owe them money and went bankrupt.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.