[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degree thread >age >major >what you like about it >what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Degree thread

>age
>major
>what you like about it
>what you don't like about it
>what career/job do you want/have?
>>
>36
>b.s. management, top tier school
>was easy
>no hard skills
>I am an unemployed line cook
>>
>>1112392
What do you do in management
>>
>>1112394
I manage radishes and tell the chef when to buy more
>>
>>1112396
What would you major in if you could go back
>>
>>1112401
master of radish administration
>>
Fags post in this thread
>>
>>1112401

fucking geography. everyone said geography was the stupidest major back in like 1996/1997 now its so hot
>>
>>1112415
Lol really?
How much are you earning
>>
>>1112418
30-35k
wife makes more thank kek
>>
>>1112391

fuck off to /b/
>>
>>1112424
Wow so aggressive. Did your mommy and daddy not give you enough attention?

I post a thread about degrees, and you assume im a /b/tard.

Fuck off yourself
>>
>>1112426

The topics on board should be relate to business and finance, not a college blog and survey for teenagers.
>>
>>1112431
I see these types of threads all the time on this board. And since this is a business board it would e safe to assume that there are a lot of business majors.
Fuck off butthurt boy.
>>
>>1112445

Doesn't mean they belong here, kid. I bet you aren't even 18 yet.

People like you are why this board is shit
>>
>>1112446
Nice "this board is shit because of ppl like you" meme

Why dont you make a thread that is on topic then?
>>
>>1112446
>This thread triggers me
>REEEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD NORMIES

You're acting really mature.
>>
>>1112465
>You're acting really mature.

Says the child posting /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>1112391
Masters in ME
Good career prospects
Gets pretty hard
Dunno
>>
>>1112473
>nice /r9k/ meme

Lol how old are you? All you do is repeat the same whiny 4chan memes
>>
>>1112473
Most of the time, someone who has an obsession with calling everyone else "kid" or "child" is barely an adult himself. This is almost certainly the case with you. If you were an adult, you'd have better things to do than shitposting on a thread that you don't like.

Why the stick up your ass anyway? Did you drop out of college or something, and are now angry and envious of those who are studying and will be successful in the future?
>>
>>1112391
>20
>computer science, shit public college
>programming, problem solving
>people learning to code for the money
>Data Analyst for a bulge bracket bank
>>
>>1112391
> Age
> Criminal Justice
> Large field to get a job in, cops in certain cities get paid $80-100k after 3-5 years, month vacations, pension, ect.
> Getting shot or stabbed with a junkies needle would suck
> Want police officer, currently stick shit on shelves for a international brand for $45-55k a year depending on how much overtime I care to take (essentially unlimited)
>>
>>1112509
Age 20, excuse my autism
>>
>23
>film
>creative field, I love almost everything about media and the production process
>perhaps the most nepotistic field there is, to the point where hollywood and the advertising world may as well be within three family lines
>what I want: ANY decent entry level media related job in NYC
>what I am: instructional designer in long island

this is the fucking pits. only benefit is decent pay for my field, but its not worth the soulcrushing agony of knowing the work I do every day is fucking worthless. not to mention i fucking hate long island.

also in a rough mid-transitional state, that being just out of college but only in my first non-intern position for less than a year. been applying everywhere but feel everyone expects me to work this shit for two years to take a gamble on me. and by then the shit experience ive acquired (making fucking elearning videos) will be dog shit compared to anybody who worked within a real media/agency setting.
>>
File: le△n_girl.jpg (587 KB, 700x882) Image search: [Google]
le△n_girl.jpg
587 KB, 700x882
>>1112391
>24
>DMD: Doctor of Dental Medicine
>I like to help people
>people don't want help/think all doctors want is their money.Please note this is in Easter Europe and I work for 200 euros per month.
>Doing game dev as a hobby,in future I would like to save some money and hit up steam maybe start working on something else.CPP guys are what i need right now but they don't work for free so I will do what i can on my own as always.
>>
>21
>Econ & Poli Sci
>I find them both interesting. Both pretty easy.
>Econ isn't through my Uni's business school so I don't have access to their superior career resources
>Financial advising of some sort preferably.
>>
>>1112391

> 29
> Literature
> Easy as shit
> Poor career outlook
> Mousy housewife
>>
>>1112566

Can my dentist tell I brush my teeth only twice a week? I've never had any cavities but lots of plaque.
>>
>>1112644
Yes.
You are bound to have some plaque and/or calculus in varying degree which is easily detectable even by visual inspection.If you have dental insurance I suggest you take your benefits and to regular check ups at least every three months if you want to keep your regiment of brushing twice a week and avoid problems.
>>
File: 1455912888739.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455912888739.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
Physics undergrad here. Which of the following graduate degrees (Master's or PhD, I'm open for both) would be the best?

>Applied physics
>Nuclear engineering
>Aerospace engineering

>inb4 none
I am going to choose one of them.
>>
>>1112654
What do you want to do in the future? If you want to do something similar to what you graduate in, then obviously pick the one that interests you the most. If you want something else, like a shot in the industry or business world, then any of them are good.

tl;dr they're all fine. Pick what you think you'll enjoy the most.

MSc in physics here (X-ray), now work as a quant in finance. Would recommend.
>>
>>1112391
>24
>B.A. in Forensic Psychology
>Networking Opportunities, Pension
>Law Enforcement where I live requires military background to even be considered.
>80k as a Work at Home Operations Analyst for a PBM.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.