[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Siacoin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: errr-hi-there-joker.jpg (107 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
errr-hi-there-joker.jpg
107 KB, 500x215
I was here last year when i got very good tip to buy ETH and made a pretty nice buck out of it. So here is me giving back.

I heard that SC(siacoin) is going to triple in the coming month or so, from a legit source. Don't wait for it as with ETH until it's too late
>>
OP here,do whatever the fuck you want with this info, i'm not here to shill
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x177
>>1112380
i have been saying to everyone

vanilla

sia

xem

in that order

right night as i predicted since last week vanilla is pumping

then i will take my profit and buy sia

it should go to 70 then 34 then 50

xem is on its way and should be worth more,but not yet

VANILLA TIME 57k
>>
>>1112441
what's vanilla?
>>
File: vanillamoon.jpg (115 KB, 1098x766) Image search: [Google]
vanillamoon.jpg
115 KB, 1098x766
>i didn't buy vanillacoin

welp, time to buy a shotgun
>>
File: adventuretimewithericanddylan.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1274) Image search: [Google]
adventuretimewithericanddylan.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1274
>>1112455
v.cash

release of chain grinder

vanilla as in original

sleeping giant

>>1112463

there is still time

chaingrinder release this weekend , its merely prepping for pump atm
>>
None of your 2 bit crappy shitcoins can compete with ETH.
>>
>>1112481
How high are you expecting it to go? What is chaingrinder and why is it important?

I know very little about crypto. I only recently got interested after seeing all the ether threads. I'm trying to learn all I can though.
>>
>>1112481
What is chaingrinder?
>>
>>1112490
It is being pumped because ETH introduced new money into the altcoin market.

Chaingrinder is a load of horse dicks and the coin itself VNL is a fucking piece of shit
>>
So OP, why Sia in particular? I'm sitting on a lot of ETH but I'm not buying the moon hype.
>>
File: 1373342472954.jpg (8 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
1373342472954.jpg
8 KB, 259x200
>>1112498
that doesnt mean it wont be a nice pump n dump
>>
File: doooom.jpg (80 KB, 1140x969) Image search: [Google]
doooom.jpg
80 KB, 1140x969
>>1112490
at least 57k
>>
>>1112490
if you wanna learn watch some videos with Andreas Antonopolous.
>>
>>1112380
t. shitcoin bag holder
>>
>>1112512
OP here, first of all if you bought ETH yesterday or when it was 0.0157 don't sell because you are going to lose a lot of money, hold it for another 2 weeks or a month or if you don't need the money right now you can hold it for a year because it will go up, i'm expecting it to triple by the end of august.

second, why sia? right now sia is very cheap and you can double you're money in matter of days. sia doesn't have the long term capibility like ETH but it is worth buying it and watching the market, it's very cheap and you can buy lots of it and even if it doesn;t rocket like ETH you will still be winning, it's a sure deal.

also sia is expected to double or triple in the next few weeks, so even if you don't buy all the hype and you are a beginner it's worth buying some and see what happens ( trhis is how i started years back )
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.