[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gross sushi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
hey /biz/ quick question. I work for a restraunt. We sell half off sushi on Mondays. But the sushi is rolled 11am-2:30pm then sold 5pm-10pm. The dish out has no ventilation and can get up to 100-110 degrees. Plus no ventalation all the chemicals from the dishwasher just sits in the air unless we open a door. Plus there are a bunch of pans with cooked beef, shrimp, crab. That is just left open close (but off) the floor. Can anything legal be done? Or would it pass?
>>
>>1112053
Dish pit not dish out. The sushi is rolled and served from a dish pit
>>
>>1112053

Sounds like a recipe for food poisoning. Why not just refrigerate it?
>>
This sounds like a food preparation and legality question. Have you asked /ck/? They might have more immediate knowledge on this.
Still, it's probably more sanitary than the sushi you can get in those shrink-wrapped packages.
>>
>>1112057
The company is to cheap to get us one
>>
>>1112449
take some pictures and send them in to local regulators.
I'm preddy sure this is the FDA's jurisdiction but don't quote me.
If you wanna play hardball tell 'em to get the fridge or you're sending the pics to the FDA and posting on YELP. Just watch them shit their pants.
>>
>>1112579
>I'm preddy sure this is the FDA's jurisdiction but don't quote me.
Local health inspector.

But raw fish left in open air at 110° doesn't sound like the sort of thing they're kosher with. Why give a shit, OP?
>>
>>1112624
They fucked me recently.
>>
>>1112752
dont seek revenge son.
>>
>>1112767
Why?
>>
1. pretty much every variety of pre-packed sushi is served like this, OP. Not breaking any news.

2. don't sue your employer for spiteful reasons. its a grocery store m8. you'll do better
>>
>>1113109
No it's a fine dining restraunt
>>
Is that chloe moretz
>>
Just anonymously call a health inspector. Be sure to know when they're coming for the inspectiob and make sure that everything is as shit as possible. They might close up the place even
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.