[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all you had to do was create a viral video It's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: charlie.png (996 KB, 1070x653) Image search: [Google]
charlie.png
996 KB, 1070x653
>all you had to do was create a viral video

It's your fault you're not filthy rich with minimal effort. All you had to do was not be a lazy teenager. You couldn't even manage that so now you're stuck working your whole life.
>>
Videos go viral randomly, dumbass
>>
>>1112033
I'd say 90% of viral videos that aren't vine/snapchat/etc type are intentionally made to go viral. If you study viral videos and follow trends it isn't very hard.
>>
>>1111888
agree
>>
>>1112145

Where's your viral video then? You sound like that 40 year old fat fuck who said he could have been a huge NFL star. Jesus Christ lower middle class here you come.
>>
All you had to do was suck dick and follow the meme magic into creation.
>>
>>1111888
But how does one make a viral video?
>>
>>1111888
It's depressing seeing how lucrative stupid bullshit can be. I wish people who did shit the pointless paid a higher tax bracket or something.
>>
>>1111888
>All you had to do was to get lucky with your viral video among the other 100000 viral videos.
>>
>>1112145
> If you study viral videos and follow trends it isn't very hard.

If it wasn't very hard, then ever /biz/fag in this thread would be doing it.
>>
>>1112479
if it amuses lots of people and makes them laugh, secreting dopamine in their brains, makes them happy then it is more useful than your job.

Remember that salary or payment directly correlates with how useful other people see you. If a viral video is funny and amusing to people, the creator gets paid appropriately. The market is efficient.
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>>1111888
>Asking for 30k from your fans to make a shitty animated video that costs nothing even though you'll make that much in ad revenue anyway.

Greedy cunts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.