[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can turn petting a dog into a currency? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pet-the-dog-thumbnail.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
pet-the-dog-thumbnail.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
Is there any way I can turn petting a dog into a currency? I know there's already a dog coin, and I know computers crunch numbers for nothing to make other block chain coins. Is there some way to turn petting a dog into mining?
>>
>>1111867
Pet a dog with a balloon. Discharge static electricity into Leyden jar. Use lyden jar to power dogecoin mining computer.
>>
It's actully the kind of things that normalfags would love, so with enough meme power and advertising, you could probably a viral meme out of using dog pets as currency.
It'd be a short fad like anything else, but it's probably possible.
>>
Make a currency that animals can exchange by interaction. Something like that would revolutionize prostitution/relationships with real time satisfaction-dependent payment rates!

Plus we really need a way to monetize our pets so they earn passive interest while we are at work.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>1113004

>tfw existence is a short fad
>>
>open store in trendy part of town
>get all of the fluffiest and most friendly dogs
>charge $2 for 10 minutes of friendly dog petting interaction among lots of cute friendly fluffy dogs
>people get all the fun interaction without the responsibility
>bonus if your store is by a bunch of hipster bars
>literally profiting from dog petting
>>
I remember that in Amsterdam there is a store where people pay to per cats.
>>
>>1113880
*to pet cats

You can also get a cup of coffee of course.
>>
>>1113857
this could work....
>>
>>1113923

The problem is liability. Dogs are great but can you trust a mosh pit of dogs and drunks?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.