[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay /biz/ i'm an 18 year old senior and I'm interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fbmemes.jpg (74 KB, 637x540) Image search: [Google]
fbmemes.jpg
74 KB, 637x540
okay /biz/ i'm an 18 year old senior and I'm interested in learning about running my own business, owning stock, and what not. Where would you recommend I start? do you have any tips?
>>
>>1111492
pls help
>>
trial and error
>>
>>1111527
failure is okay
>>
File: disgust.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
83 KB, 395x281
Buy BTC if you want because it's the only cryptocoin that matters

Buy guns. that $200 Maverick 88 12 gauge shotgun will be the best $200 you ever spent when Jamal needed to get crack money and was scavenging by your house that night with a 6" knife ready to stab you to death for the $100 in your wallet and your other valuables

always have a job and save like 90% of your money. if you did this and nothing else, you'd be doing pretty well compared to other people EVEN if you were working a minimum wage job living with your parents. many NEETs on 4chan talk about this about how they regret doing nothing for 3+ years

don't be a consumer. skim the whole Early Retirement Extreme shtick and you get the idea.

don't be a sucker

don't be a cocksucker

understand that you need to be a bad guy if you want to make lots of money. even if you don't steal, someone else will steal off of you anyway.

you're #1

if you want that cozy cabin on the lake in some beautiful country, realize that you will have to fuck people over. you won't get lucky. nobody does. you are much more likely to be unlucky and get fucked in the ass by someone like me.
>>
>>1111533
>if you wanna be successful you have to be a real meanie and fuck people over

Yea okay buddy so the guy who invented flappy bird and made like $50 million from ads, who did he fuck over?
And if I buy some land, and turn it into a subdivision, and sell the houses who is getting fucked over? Markets aren't a zero sum game Jamal.
>>
>>1111533
I have about 2,500 dollars to "invest" what and how should i do it?
>>
>>1111536
Sigh...
Buy ethereum.
>>
>>1111533
How does one get into the position to fuck people over?
>>
>>1111535
Nintendo because he used copyrighted character and designs
>>
>>1111492

Denny's.

Go to the nearest Denny's.
>>
>>1111634
Its not for sale faggot.
It is open source
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.