[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a NEET without leeching off the government or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451240364296.jpg (44 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1451240364296.jpg
44 KB, 460x459
How do I become a NEET without leeching off the government or my parents? Live in Canada by the way.
>>
you don't
>>
>>1111454
Self employment. I live the neet life off of investments and flipping cars.
>>
>>1111461
How do you even start investing, every tutorial is either vague as fuck or goes full blown autism with terminology.
>>
>>1111461
>not in education, employment, or training
>self employed

pick one
>>
>>1111454
I have a friend from Canada who's been deemed unfit to work. Anyway, he works as a freelance web developer and makes a decent living. Hope this helps.
>>
>>1111464
check for trading accounts at your existing bank first - open small one and buy some funds. once you got handle on basics look for more competitive platforms and complex investments
>>
>>1111475
This is what I'm talking about. What is a "competitive platform"? Just say higher-risk investments if you want to be fancy.
>>
>>1111476
i mean the fees for buying, selling, or holding an investment at your bank might be higher than at some online broker (trading platform) - competitive as in cost efficient, however until you have seen how it works a bit and got used to it you might not know what is good or bad

same goes for the investments themselves, this why saying go for funds first, as less risky than single shares whilst you are finding your feet
>>
>>1111454
you get lucky and find some super easy way to make a passive income to the point that you make enough in a year that you don't need anything else.

turns out that these ways are either extremely rare (BTC in late 2013) or extremely shitty and tedious (making multiple videos per day for youtube with ads and waiting for the channel to take off to where you're making like $10 per day on passive views or do some shitty autoblog bullshit)
>>
>>1111491
>BTC
not income

>YouTube videos
not passive
>>
Win the American lottery.

Or be homeless.
>>
You don't you fucking idiot.

Don't you think most people would do this?

What is it with Canadians on this fucking board with their sap stories and get rich quick questions?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.