[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello everybody, suppose I got 30-60k$, but don't know anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453257927044s.jpg (3 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
1453257927044s.jpg
3 KB, 125x92
Hello everybody, suppose I got 30-60k$, but don't know anything about investing, where should I start.

Of course I can write in youtube beginner investing guides or find some books and forums about it and ask further questiona there..but as someone who also lurks on 4chan with the rest of you sickening humans, what videos/forums/books helped you the most in the beginning?

Please don't shitpost, I'm dead serious.
>>
Buttcoins
>>
Vanguard's index plan for like one fourth of it.
Stocks that pay dividends for another fourth of it.

Save the rest for taxes/savings/a car if you need a car.

Invest in fictional coins when you have a strong base built and you can afford to lose everything for no reason other than a server error or hacking.
>>
>>1111092
Thanks for advice, will write it down.
>>
>>1111087
Investopedia was where I started and it's helped a lot. Good place to begin learning.

I don't usually recommend reddit but r/investing and r/wallstreetbets are great subs to read. Most of the shit people say is just speculation so don't invest just because they say to.
>>
>>1111104
What about learning how to work with programs and which? I've heard scandals over how some don't want to pay and just take peoples money, etc.. Which are the most trusted?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.