[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
marijuana stocks: Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
If it were legalized in canada, pot stocks would skyrocket.
Which pot stock are you guys on?
>>
I am holding a few thousand dollars in Aurora because they are producing and have basically just started up. Legal LP. Most strains of their mj is coming to sale in the next week or two, and they were granted a license to produce hash oil. Their running operation is near Calgary, alberta.They also have some land in washington in some "marijuana neighbourhood" and are starting up. Look up "Aurora australis" to see more.
I'm also holding $ 2,000 in mettrum and I almost stopped flipping "canopygrowth" to go long, but I wanted to look for better growth companies. In hindsight, I have lots of time wait for cgc to drop a little should I feel inclined to buy.
>>
>>1109901
CGC will be the market leader. Highly recommended you go long. Price will jump when Canada releases next legalization news.
>>
>>1109816
The home grower and decriminalization should be encouraged, but of course fascism and crony capitalism will win, and that's all you would be investing in, just pick the Shoppers Drug Marts and what not. Same reason I wouldn't invest in Big Pharma myself, but if you turds want to make a lot of money and have no principles, that's where the money looks to be going, global fascism on all fronts. Pick the largest corps in bed with the largest governments.

>Needing the states help or permission to grow a weed
>>
>>1109816
>a massive increase in competition
>good for existing businesses

I don't think you have thought this through.
>>
>>1109923
I did have some last October and made off with 3,000$profit, I've been tracking it pretty hard. I'll buy in the 2.80's probably.

I still have read very good things about Aurora, which is about 6x cheaper with the same amount of shares, and will supply alberta and saskatchewan with fast delivery, and maybe even some of BC and saskatchewan. Not to mention Washington. I was going for more of a venture type play with Aurora and liked it's American presence, although CGC is tight and I'll leave a few thousand there.
>>
>>1109942
Think of how many houses will burn down from shitty rookie ass grow ops, and one reason for Trudeau's legalization was to keep it tightly regulated, and also to stimulate Canada post, as well as tax it under hard scrutiny. This as good as it'll get for you buddy, you might as well invest a paycheque and make something from it.
>>
>>1109973
I actually have been looking into aurora. The only thing that errs me is that they're listed in CNSX, not TSV. How's your experience with volume on CNSX?
>>
>>1109989
Lol, I know the CSE looks pretty fucking ghetto, that being said, it still behaves like a normal stock once it's in your portfolio. I honestly have no complaints or issues with volume. In fact ultra high volume fucking bothers me, and has fucked me a couple times with my buy limits.
On the CSE you still see your uptick/downtick, and your trade might take a few minutes. Nothing unusual at all.
>>
>>1110000
Thanks I'll actually gather some cash for aurora. Wish h&r block would get their software certified for netfile earlier for my tax return - I have to wait at least until the second week of March before CRA approves their netfile system (apparently they have to get this approved every year).
>>
>>1109816
A fucking LEAF
>>
>>1109987
As an electrician, I'm looking forward to legalization. Endless sidejobs.

Though...
>implying stoners have money
>>
>>1109942
>there is nothing no one could ever do, ever
>why even bother
My heart bleeds sadness, as the prince of darkness rapes my soul. There is no light, but that of the burning hopes and lost dreams. There is only one saviour, the horrid realization that I am nothing. Pain blurs my vision, as it soothes the blackness that is life.

See I can be emo too
>>
>>1110853
> having principles = emo
what
>>
>>1110146
Well I know one billionnaire who probably never smoked pot in his life who moved from the airline biz to grow pot once it was legalised in olorado.

plenty of people out there trying to make a buck, not necessarily stoners. Just like the many non-drinking barmen
>>
>>1110853
Invest in it if you want, I couldn't care less. If they implement the fascist approach like in the US, the "legalization" will need to be enforced with draconian law for unlicensed growers if they plan on keeping the price at street rates. It is a crop any retard can grow, it doesn't even need to be an indoor grow op in Canada, there is a long enough season for outdoor in most parts. It also runs contrary to the theme of the plant itself, no different than your neighbor chucking you some extra tomatoes from the garden. My point was invest in Big pharma, you will see better returns, they will obviously be a part of it if they have their say but your spread is better.

BC has already allowed users to grow small crops themselves. It ain't rocket science.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.