[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying ETH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1455835722552.jpg (121 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1455835722552.jpg
121 KB, 1080x1349
Someone help me out here, I want to buy Ethereum, but I have no idea how to.
>>
>>1109497
Kek
>>
>>1109497
Go to https://www.kraken.com/ to buy ETH

If you buy around 10'000 or more ETH now you would have literal chance of banging OPs pic in 5 years or so.
>>
>>1109506

you think its a scamcoin?
>>
>>1109507
>https://www.kraken.com/

are there any others? I want to do a bit of learning, i'm pretty new to crypto coins
>>
1. Find Bitcoin ATM in your city
2. Download bitcoin wallet to your phone
3. Buy bitcoins with cash
4. Send bitcoins to Poloniex.com
5. Buy ETH

easy.
>>
>>1109516
Quick way: use localbitcoins domestic bank transfer option to obtain bitcoin (should take less than an hour)

Go to shapeshift.io and convert to ETH

Alternatively if you are in the EU use coinimal, if you are in the UK use bittylicious.

>if you use kraken they will make you wait 1 week or more while they process your KYC.
>>
>>1109507
What if I can only buy 200 ETH?
>>
>>1109516
reddit.com/r/ethereum

literally all you need is there.
>>
>>1109535
I think you can buy ETH directly from coinimal
>>
>>1109538
Then you will be able to buy yourself an anime pillow. 抱き枕 to be exact
>>
>>1109538
You will be banging OPs mum
>>
>>1109544
Yes thats what i was saying.

Where does op live btw?
>>
Fuck this, I'm going to go play outside
>>
>>1109550

Canada
>>
>>1109555
Localbitcoins + shapeshift.

Ive never heard of a site where canadians can buy ETH direct. Maybe you should start one.
>>
What is the cheapest way to get ETH? Fuck fastest.
>>
>>1109597
Kek
>>
>>1109597
Actual exchange like kraken or poloniex.

Or sign up for a mining contract at genesis mining. Or mine it yourself.
>>
>>1109555

QuadrigaCX for bitcoins if you're willing to send them your ID to get verified

If you want to hoof it with localbtc or ATMs you'll be paying 7-8%++ premiums. Quickbtc.com is also an option to buy instantly with debit, but again, big premiums.
>>
>>1109527
This. Just bought 400 USD worth myself.
>>
Any places you can buy ETH directly from USA?
>>
>>1109806
Quick question. Coinbase limits to $200 USD purchases of bitcoin per week. It says I can up the limit by buying $1600 in BTC, but it's not clear on whether this would be instant or not. Anyone offer clarity on coinbase's policies?
>>
>>1109817
Coinbase is an evil faggot conpany and will probably try to scam you or screw you over. Hopefully they go bust Soon
>>
>>1109824
Alright. I want to move 1000 USD into ETH as quickly as possible. Ideas?
>>
>>1109832
Buy bitcoin on localbitcoins and then use shapeshift.io to get ETH.

bitcoin wallet:
Blockchain.info
Ether wallet:
Myetherwallet.com (paper wallet generator).

Good luck
>>
bleutrade.com

It's like Poloniex but You don't have to give them any personal info.

Register in 1 second.
>>
>>1109877
also ETH Price is cheaper there (bleutrade) than on Poloniex at the moment
>>
Good job getting on train in time, OP!
>>
>>1109514
Anything that isn't Bitcoin is a scamcoin.
>>
ITT samefag changing ID to make fools buy memETHcoin.
>>
>>1110648
Cope some more nocoiner.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.