[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can one do to survive the coming great depression 2.0 /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png (111 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png
111 KB, 540x405
what can one do to survive the coming great depression 2.0 /biz/?

>inb4 buy gold because the government will easily confiscate it or tax it
>inb4 buy bitcoin or ethereum because see above.
>>
>>1108725
get a huge corps cock deep in your tight little hole and give them a moan and push back into them so they dont go looking for a tigher and wetter hole before they explode in you
>>
>>1108725
Prepping. Seriously.

I'm not prepping and I'll get washed by the big crashing waves like a twig.
>>
>>1108725
>what is the solution to my problem?
>don't suggest x or y because obscure scenario z might occur

no one is going to confiscate your bitcoin faggot
>>
>>1108750
then why do most bitcoin exchanges require you to submit a government ID and passport copy for verification?
>>
>>1108754
kyc and anti laundering
>>
Buy put uoptions
>>
>>1108754

run your coin through a mixer if you're worried about it

>inb4 'whats a mixer?'
>>
>>1108758
This. Kyc stands for "know your customer". They want to know who you are so they can tax dat ass.
>>
And what makes you think there will be a "great depression"?
>>
>>1108725
Load up on supplies that would be useful in a populist revolt.
>>
>>1108725
Get a job you sparkling wiggle!
>>
>>1108797
What's a mixer?
>>
Leveraged against s&p index funds
>>
>>1108725
>>inb4 buy gold because the government will easily confiscate it or tax it

Buy $NUGT.
>>
Did you guys buy the dip yet?
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194 KB, 660x393) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194 KB, 660x393
The solution is buying Bitcoin, yet you are low IQ enough to put some sort of baseless excuse to not buy. You are paralized by fear and confusion, you will Not make it.
>>
>>1110680
Fukken this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.