[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your money saving tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Money.jpg (344 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
344 KB, 1536x1024
Hey /biz/. Making money is important, but watching how you spend your money effects your net worth just as much.

>Buy bulk food and learn to cook using staples
>Turn lights off in rooms you aren't using
>Drive fuel efficient cars
>Buy things that appreciate or stave inflation in value over time that you can still enjoy (Precious metals, collector items, guns)

The savings add up quick. These are pretty obvious but I want to hear some tips that are less known. Whatcha got?
>>
Stop smoking crack
>>
>>1108637
prepare for a bunch of shit post by morons thinking they are funny and original.
>>
>>1108662
Masturbate instead of spending a dollar getting your dick sucked
>>
>>1108662

To set things back on track...

http://providentlifestyle.com/save-money-make-your-own-bleach/

You learn something new every day.
>>
>>1108679
That's wonderful OP. Nice find bud.
>>
>>1108671
Good tip.
It'll really add up over time.
Too bad all the /biz/ entrepreneurs will be upset that they have less cock to build their empire on.
>>
File: 1448486181214.jpg (70 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
1448486181214.jpg
70 KB, 486x486
>driving
>frugal
>>
Dont pay over 100/month for any cellphone plan.
>>
If you live in a major city (London,la,NYC, Berlin.etc) there's almost no point in having a car until you have kids
Buy a motorcycle and bicycle and utilise the public transport especially in London
>>
>>1108688
here in the south people look at you like your an alien if you ride a bike around past the age of 15
>>
>>1108722
Ride a horse you muppet.
>>
>>1108722
Who cares if a bunch of imbred rednecks care what you do to save money?
>>
>>1108739
He's worried he'll lose his customers and have no dicks to suck
>>
DON'T live like trash in order to save money. Its so obvious, and you aren't going to be considered for any kind of high paying job because you only spent 2 bucks to duct tape your shoes back together.
>>
>>1108785
You can live like trash whilst pushing the facade of class when it matters.
>>
Put your own anchor to the amount of money you would otherwise spend.

That kind of anchoring is much more rational, and it will help you save.
>>
>>1108637

Have a garden?

Dont waste money on fertiliser, just start shitting outside!
>>
I live at home, don't own a car, still am enrolled in my university to use a very cheap ticket for transportation (45€ p.m.), hence also have a very cheap medical insurance, keep 70-80% of my income in savings. Even though I'm working two jobs with being self employed, where I earn around 50k p.a.

I feel kinda cheap about my lifestyle, but works just too well...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.