[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LISK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1-T8amf0fF31wE5U0pG_qAsA.png (757 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1-T8amf0fF31wE5U0pG_qAsA.png
757 KB, 1000x1000
Why LISK called a scam and why participating in their ICO is a bad idea? They've been getting a lot hate, can't understand why.
>>
>>1108605
They are getting hate, because of shady history, no added value, copycatting and trying to piggyback success of ETH.
>>
Its another shitcoin ICO pyramid scheme, just what the world needed /s.
That being said I put in some BTC to dump as soon rhe value triples (yes it is a gamble).
>>
File: 1449700313194.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1449700313194.png
299 KB, 499x641
I wanted to participate in the ico, when i browsed their website the lisk-ceo “max idontknow“ opened a pop-out chat asking me if i needed any help...too weird
>>
>>1108703
i LOOOOve the jew meme xD haha post more
>>
>basically ETH but better
>scam
>>
Anyway if you join the ICO and thus get coins at a discount, it would be better to refrain from shilling until the ICO is over. And then go into shill overdrive for them sweet gainz.
>>
>>1108703
They seem desperate if they do this. Needy. Definitely avoid.
>>
>>1108768
How is it better than ETH? Explain in bullet points, shill.
>>
>>1108808
the logo is more cool cause it looks an item from runescape
>>
File: lisk eth comparison.jpg (467 KB, 1000x2715) Image search: [Google]
lisk eth comparison.jpg
467 KB, 1000x2715
>>1108808
>>
>>1108862
Not bad, not bad. How about a comparison of who is on the LISK project and who is on Ethereum? The people make the project, not the other way around.
>>
>>1108862
Left side: 2 broke devs

Right side: world class development foundation and massive open source community with fortune500 banking and IT connections
>>
>>1108768
This. Ether shills are afraid of Lisk because it does what Ether does only better. All you have to do is read the whitepaper to see how it improves on Ethereum in every way.
>>
>>1108869
I'm more encouraged by people on the right side having PhDs. People with such credentials don't usually fuck up their reputation by making scams.
>>
>>1108876
>phds

Don't start a fight you can't win lisk shill.
Ethereum team has more phds than you've had hot dinners.
>>
>>1108881
Do you even know your left from right fgt?
>>
>>1108881
>too stupid to realize he was talking about ETH
Wew lad
>>
>>1108881
Well at least we know HE doesnt have a phd kek
>>
>>1108883
>>1108887
Yeah well I just woke up. My point still stands though. Lisk is poopoo
>>
>>1108895
I'd call you a dumbass but at least you have enough brains to recognize Ethereum's potential.
>>
>>1108895
Your point is moot in recent light of your intelligence being brought into question.
>>
Lisk comes from creators of Crypti which was a failed cryptocurrency. The 2 broke-ass devs just rebranded the Crypti to Lisk trying to make few bucks while the hype about Ethereum and DAPPs is high claiming to be a competitor.
Lisk is just Crypti 2.0 = Poo.

The developers are desparately promoting it and asking people to like them on facebook, twitter, subscribing for e-mail newsletter for a chance to receive some extra coins.
>>
>>1108862
oh ya, Lisk will have PoS, a Dapp Store, a GUI, and a Lite client all right. But only after the EthDev's finish releasing it on Github....
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.