[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
App marketing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1455010205219.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1455010205219.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
I have paid a Freelancer in India to program an app for me. I'm now looking into how to market it. Do you guys have any marketing and monetization insights? I'm new at this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pbi.whatsappsafe

I tried to name the app otherwise at first but Google Play said I infringed Whatsapp's copyright. Which was strange because they allow other Whatsapp 'mods' too.
>>
>trying to sell a shitty made by pajeet app in 2016

LOL try harder kiddo
>>
>>1108455

I hate to say your app is shit
>>
>>1108455
I'd put a little bit more effort into the storefront. Idk if you're paying for reviews but, the grammar is pretty bad on the one I saw. I can't speak for the product quality itself, but that page should be full of content and features before you begin any sort of marketing campaign. Overdo that page bro. Then push...do market tests and rely heavily....HEAVILY on the subsequent data. Best of luck.
>>
>>1108455
Freely borrow your phone should be freely lend. As another anon said, fix the grammar and add a bit more to it.
>>
File: 4hMh3AS.gif (181 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
4hMh3AS.gif
181 KB, 460x340
>>1108464

Have to agree with this

Looks like the most you paid was $300

>How do I market it
If you didn't even know how to do this in the first place, you already failed.

Protip
go sell it on Flippa
>>
>>1108493
Thx I will fix this
>>
>>1108506
What is Flippa?
>>
>>1108520

Found out about it a few weeks ago

Looks like an eBay, but for software.

You can buy fully working apps and have the owner transfer all the ownership to you or some shit.

Then you make mad dosh through the ads or however they were making money.

Think you'll have to be a little bit of a /g/enius to use it though.
>>
>>1108534
Looks interesting. Thx.
>>
>>1108455
Bump. So any app marketeers here? Or ideas? All welcome
>>
>>1108455
>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pbi.whatsappsafe
Nice bought reviews OP :).
Good luck though.
>>
> millions all over the the world
> 10+ downloads
Kek
>>
>>1108854
Lel. Indian developer's family did that for me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.