[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever treasure hunted? Did you find something worthwhile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: descărcare.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
descărcare.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Have you ever treasure hunted? Did you find something worthwhile? Prospecting/mining could also be called treasure hunting.
>>
Interesting topic. Done some metal detecting for shits and giggles, with nothing to show for it, but it was a fun excuse to get out and explore.

Would love to hear other's stories, if they have any.
>>
i found $20 once

probably the most i'll ever amount to t bh
>>
>>1107526
my uncle does a lot of gold prospecting. if you can't dredge then there's really not a lot of money and even when you can it's comparable to just having a low paying job. It's very very unlikely you will find anything significant, there really is no "lottery" to be won.

we do it mostly as a family event, we get all the aunts and uncles and grandparents and kids out in the rivers here in northern california and just have fun, it's much more rewarding than trying to navigate dredging laws, etc.
>>
>>1107894
South Yuba?
>>
Metal detecting sounds fun to me for some reason. I'm not sure I live in a very good area for it though. No beaches and historical sites are slim.

If I lived near the beach, or maybe some old battle grounds I would be all in.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.