[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is getting an economics degree a bad idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 188x220) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 188x220
I want to have a job right after I graduate. Is an economics degree worth it?
>>
I'm not sure what you expect anyone to tell you.. Yes?
Get experience. Don't be apathetic.
I got a job with an economics degree locked in 4 months before graduation
>>
Idk why I asked. My parents want me to go to accounting but it's boring as fuck. Economics seems more interesting
>>
>>1107364
That's because accounting IS boring as fuck. Unless you are in a higher position at a big company you will do the same thing every day for the rest of your life.

I guess you are from the US. I studied Economics and Business Administration here in Europe and we get taught accounting and all the other stuff as well, it's very easy and nice if you have some knowledge but not my cup of tea.

Economics is one of the most popular things to study here, and you can still land a decent job even with a not so good grade, I don't know of anybody, who studied with me, who doesn't have a job, all of them got one very fast without problems despite them mostly scoring average grades..

Don't do what your parents want you to, unless it's what you want as well, do whatever you feel is interesting to you and gives you good job prospects.
>>
I'm actually from Canada. I'm planning on getting an economics degree with a minor in finance
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.